Windows 10: “No internet, secured”

Discus and support “No internet, secured” in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve done everything. Uninstall/reinstalled the adapter, reset network, the command prompts, even hard reset my pc. If it’s on youtube, I’ve done it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bryce_OG, Mar 3, 2021.

1. “No internet, secured”

I’ve done everything. Uninstall/reinstalled the adapter, reset network, the command prompts, even hard reset my pc. If it’s on youtube, I’ve done it. Haven’t been able to use my computer for 6 months. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Bryce_OG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bryce_OG, Mar 3, 2021

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Mar 3, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Mar 3, 2021
  4. “No internet, secured”

Jsssssssss, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

“No internet, secured”

1. “No internet, secured” - Similar Threads - “No internet secured”

2. NO INTERNET, SECURED.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO INTERNET, SECURED.: Hi everyone, i am having trouble updating my windows 10, due to a connection error, NO INTERNET, SECURED. Even though it is connected. Tryed verious solutions from the internet with no luck. Please could somebody help...
  3. No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet secured: Hi, I am working from home at the moment. I connect to a computer at work using a VPN they have provided. It has worked fine since I started which was a few month ago. But over the last few days I have not been able to get anything done because SQL server keeps closing my...
  4. secured no internet

secured no internet: Hi, While doing Microsoft updates lost Wifi connection, tried troubleshooting diagnostics couldn't fix, tried everything on web and you tube finally got wifi to work. The problem now is no wifi icon on task bar only world icon which says no internet connection, open window...
  5. Internet "No Internet, Secured"

Internet "No Internet, Secured": I recently updated Win10 build 19041.329, and ever since I have had issues with WiFi connection. At first, no WiFi service was being recognized and I got some advice in the Community to reset some things at the command prompt and could then recognize and connect to networks....
  6. Internet Security

Internet Security: Should I install Webroot on my computer. I have 365 Office and had it on my old computer. I called them and it was a pain. They cancelled my olf key code now I can't even transfer to my new computer....
  7. No Internet, Secured

No Internet, Secured: We are experiencing issues with Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10. Please read the issue behavior, configuration, and things we have tried before responding. If you need more information, please let me know. Note - we believe that there is an issue with the authentication...
  8. Secured, no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secured, no internet: submitted by /u/Doctor_Monty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqaowc/secured_no_internet/
  9. No internet, secured

No internet, secured: Hi all After searching in internet about this problem"no internet, secured" and trying Microsoft solutions in another posts , i still face this problem and i think there's many others face it too . I have dell 5537 with intel wireless internal card and Windows 10 pro . I...
  10. No Internet, secured

No Internet, secured: Hello, Recently I have moved into a house and I live with a few other roommates. We all share an Internet connection, using Wi-Fi. On my floor, in the house, there is a repeater and I used to connect from it. One of my roommates has set the connection manually on my laptop...