Windows 10: No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t

Discus and support No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says I’m having an issue where my PC is connected to 2 networks, one of which is connected to a router via Wi-Fi that’s connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aron Jonasson, Mar 20, 2023.

1. No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t

Like the title says I’m having an issue where my PC is connected to 2 networks, one of which is connected to a router via Wi-Fi that’s connected to the Internet, the other one is connected via ethernet to another router, which is not connected to the Internet.The reason for the setup is that the router connected to the broadband is in another room, but I have another router for wireless VR in my room.Both networks work independently. When just the Internet network is connected the Internet works just fine and when the other router is connected for VR that works just fine, albeit without Intern

:)

Aron Jonasson, Mar 20, 2023
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t

Laptop doesn's recognize that it's connected to the internet Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t

1. No Internet, when connected to network is one of which has internet and the other one doesn’t - Similar Threads - Internet connected network

2. No Internet when connected to 2 networks, one of which has Internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Internet when connected to 2 networks, one of which has Internet access: Like the title says I’m having an issue where my PC is connected to 2 networks, one of which is connected to a router via Wi-Fi that’s connected to the Internet, the other one is connected via ethernet to another router, which is not connected to the Internet.The reason for...
  3. No Internet when connected to 2 networks, one of which has Internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet when connected to 2 networks, one of which has Internet access: Like the title says I’m having an issue where my PC is connected to 2 networks, one of which is connected to a router via Wi-Fi that’s connected to the Internet, the other one is connected via ethernet to another router, which is not connected to the Internet.The reason for...
  4. No Internet when connected to 2 networks, one of which has Internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet slow on one computer on one connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet slow on one computer on one connection: I have an HP Probook 450 G6 with Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1889. My home internet connection is 300 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up, which I've confirmed on one other PC and two Android phones in my house.But, this PC is generally only getting 15-20 Mbps down, whether on wireless or...
  6. Internet slow on one computer on one connection

Internet slow on one computer on one connection: I have an HP Probook 450 G6 with Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1889. My home internet connection is 300 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up, which I've confirmed on one other PC and two Android phones in my house.But, this PC is generally only getting 15-20 Mbps down, whether on wireless or...
  7. Internet slow on one computer on one connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. No internet for this one network

No internet for this one network: My computer considers this one network to have no internet, but every other network is ok. Also, my other devices work with the network just fine. I don't know what to do. I've tried the IP release thing, reseting the winsinc or whatever it's called. I've restarted countless...
  9. WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network: It just connects butt I can't get internet access and the troubleshooter is useless as usual, just says "something wrong with your connection". This happens when I try to use my university's campus WiFi so every time I get to campus I have to reset my network settings. All...
  10. Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.

Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.: So in my house we have to wifi connections but it wont connect to my main internet. it will connect to are bad internet that is always in and out and just has a poor connection. but are main one I was connect too yesterday evening and when I went to get on my internet that...