Windows 10: No internet when downloading how to fix?

Discus and support No internet when downloading how to fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so I have been downloading a lot of games and putting them on a external storage device because I have limited storage on my Windows 10 pc but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DimandBlaid, Oct 9, 2020.

1. No internet when downloading how to fix?

Ok so I have been downloading a lot of games and putting them on a external storage device because I have limited storage on my Windows 10 pc but lately My internet on my computer has been disconnecting from wifi. Only when downloading big files. it streams movies fine and tv shows. I tried hooking a ethernet cable and then after a few days the same thing happens again but this time it's the ethernet that has no internet. Do note that my router is on the other side of the house and I cant move it due to how the man installed it. I used an extender too. The same thing happened. I checked the drivers. uninstalled and reinstalled them tried updating them. reseted the router about 4 times. Also tried a different ethernet cable. even restored my computer to a previous date. even changed my wifi adapter. Oh and my phone can download things just fine it's only my PC. Please help! Am I doing something wrong or is it my internet provider secretly laughing at me.

:)

DimandBlaid, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Most times I download something from the internet the download stops somewhere and doesn't carry on! I've tried changing browsers but that doesn't help. On the internet it says that frozen downloads are due to being a long way from the server, but youtube, microsoft etc are hardly going to use crappy servers! How can i fix this? Is it a virus/spyware?

Moose, Oct 9, 2020
  4. No internet when downloading how to fix?

UK Internet Users Could be Banned for Illegal Downloads

More importantly it would take the entire UK economy a step backwards if 6 million people were to get banned...

Jimmy 2004, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

No internet when downloading how to fix?

1. No internet when downloading how to fix? - Similar Threads - internet downloading fix

2. My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?: I recently tried updating Fortnite on my PC through thr Epic Games launcher, and it would update for maybe 10 minutes, then my internet would disconnect and crash the update. After searching around, a YouTube video told me it might br the Epic Games launcher itself, so I...
  3. My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?: I recently tried updating Fortnite on my PC through thr Epic Games launcher, and it would update for maybe 10 minutes, then my internet would disconnect and crash the update. After searching around, a YouTube video told me it might br the Epic Games launcher itself, so I...
  4. How to fix internet problem

How to fix internet problem: I’m having issues with my drivers or my pc I reinstalled windows and still having the same problems I checked my pc and it’s good also I network rest and then it doesn’t connect I fully clean the computer and still can you guys help me please?...
  5. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  6. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  7. Fast internet but slow when downloading

Fast internet but slow when downloading: Hi, a few days ago I managed with some help on this forum to get a 90Mbps download speed on speedtest.net, my speed was around 30Mbps. But even if the speedtest shows 90, when downloading files I cannot get more than 2,5MB/sec which is very slow, it should be around 10-11MB....
  8. Internet disconnected when downloading

Internet disconnected when downloading: Hi, My problem is rather unusual. My connection to internet will turn off whenever I downloading. Not just that, it also disconnecting my wifi on my phone. I have a housemate here and he is not affected. He tried downloading and everything works just fine. I've tried...
  9. How to fix when there are two Downloads folders and no Desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix when there are two Downloads folders and no Desktop.: I had this recurring problem yesterday, something I resolved some three months ago (www.tenforums.com/general-support/116926-desktop-label-keep-changing-downloads.html ) I didn't want to edit the registry, so I experimented and found the following method: The two Downloads...
  10. No Internet Access - How to fix it

No Internet Access - How to fix it: Hello, I am new here, I have to say that new version of Windows looks optimized more than ever, love the style and the functionality of it, but sadly I have some first problems, although I am still not sure if new update is causing them. Yesterday I updated my Windows 7...