Windows 10: No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so...

Discus and support No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I've been having this issue for ages and its driving me nuts. I'm currently using ethernet on my laptop and in the bottom right it says "No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShrimpMan1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so...

Hi,I've been having this issue for ages and its driving me nuts. I'm currently using ethernet on my laptop and in the bottom right it says "No Internet". I tried troubleshooting it with the tool but it didn't seem to find the problem. Sometimes my computer decides to not have that and say that I do have internet but it sort of seems to be coinflip and does it whenever it desires to. Currently as I'm writing this it says no internet and I cant sign back into Xbox live and can't play my beloved game. Because my laptop says I have no internet , the Xbox app wont give me the option to sign back in

:)

ShrimpMan1, Jun 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 thinks im offline

Windows store thinks im offline,even tho im able to use google chrome and play steam games. Ive tried trouble shooting and looking up how to fix it but nothing works. im hooked up using a ethernet cable to my router, but nothing works.

onehappysquirtle, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Xbox one Ethernet problem

Hi,

Incorrect network configuration is one of the possible reasons why your console is unable to connect to the Internet. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect the Internet before?
    • Have you tried using different Ethernet cable?
    • When did the issue start?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Reset Xbox One into factory defaults.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console.
    • On the Reset your console,
      choose Reset and keep my games & apps.

After performing the steps above, kindly try to connect the Ethernet cable again and check if the issue persists.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 17, 2021
  4. NNabegh Win User

No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so...

windows 10 thinks im offline

windows 10 thinks im offline im connected using a internet cable and when im using any app that is not from windows or windows store it works fine

but any windows/windows store app thinks im offline when i go into network settings it says im not connected even though playing online games from steam and web browsing works fine and in the task bar it shows me this:
    No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so... f460fe32-2b84-4b27-ac4c-5f7ecef01790.png

the usb icon appeard when this problem started please help

sorry for my bad english

NNabegh, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so...

1. No internet with ethernet cable which leads to xbox thinking im offline and signs me out so... - Similar Threads - internet ethernet cable

2. No internet using ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet using ethernet cable: Hey,I have had my internet running for almost a year with no issues, now suddenly i just stops working and i am lost why.My PC doesnt want to connect to internet using the ethernet cable, wifi works fine and has no issues.Its not my cable as i unplugged it from my PC and on...
  3. No internet using ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet using ethernet cable: Hey,I have had my internet running for almost a year with no issues, now suddenly i just stops working and i am lost why.My PC doesnt want to connect to internet using the ethernet cable, wifi works fine and has no issues.Its not my cable as i unplugged it from my PC and on...
  4. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  5. Windows thinks laptop is offline when Im connected and using the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows thinks laptop is offline when Im connected and using the Internet: Desktop hard-wired to router, works fine, laptop on wifi, works fine for everything but Microsoft, which thinks laptop is offline. Desktop can't sign in to anything Windows related, like games, xbox. I get "offline" message. I can have multiple browser instances open, be...
  6. My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada

My computer/internet thinks im in Romania, but im in Canada: When I look up anything on the internet it gives me romanian results, and if I try to make an account for a game, it automatically detects im in Romania and the support for those games wont do anything because apparently there is only login history from Romania. I have done...
  7. Ethernet cable plugged in but there is no internet

Ethernet cable plugged in but there is no internet: I logged onto my PC this morning and noticed I had no internet. I used another ethernet cable and they both did not work. I looked up some solutions and tried doing ipconfig/release and /renew but it says “No operation can be performed on Ethernet 2 while it has its media...
  8. Windows 10 thinks im offline

Windows 10 thinks im offline: Windows store thinks im offline,even tho im able to use google chrome and play steam games. Ive tried trouble shooting and looking up how to fix it but nothing works. im hooked up using a ethernet cable to my router, but nothing works....
  9. Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?

Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?: I need an ethernet cable for my PC in my bedroom. I download large files. Which is faster and better? Cat6 or cat6a? Any large difference between the two? 143658
  10. Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?: I need an ethernet cable for my PC in my bedroom. I download large files. Which is faster and better? Cat6 or cat6a? Any large difference between the two? 143658