Windows 10: No Internet

Discus and support No Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently had solar panels installed and would like to connect to the control device. On the available networks I can see the device as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardEvansGU, Feb 5, 2019.

1. No Internet

I have recently had solar panels installed and would like to connect to the control device. On the available networks I can see the device as SOLAX_ddddddd with a status of open. When I try to connect to the device the status changes to "No internet, open"!

I suspect that it might be a firewall problem (McAfee) but am by no means certain about this.

Can anyone help please.

:)

RichardEvansGU, Feb 5, 2019
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No Internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

No Internet

1. No Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. If I block an app from accessing the Internet, could the app still circumvent the block?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I block an app from accessing the Internet, could the app still circumvent the block?: https://i.imgur.com/tflADmk.png I use the Windows Defender Firewall (shown above) to block a password manager from accessing the Internet via Inbound/Outbound Rules. Not because it's some shady manager, but because of extra security precaution. If I block an app's...
  3. Constant issue with my internet on window 10

Constant issue with my internet on window 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sailorhezza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjjaj/constant_issue_with_my_internet_on_window_10/
  4. Internet problem with discord.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet problem with discord.: I would use discord voice chat for a couple of hours and it would drop my internet completely, I would have to troubleshoot it and it would say "The default gateway is unavailable" and it would fix the internet but the same problem would still happen, I have disabled...
  5. Internet speed issues just in this Pc

Internet speed issues just in this Pc: I am conected via ethernet cable and in testmy.net the download speed is a lot slower than in other pages, but just in this Pc, using testmy.net in another Pc in the same router the download speed is correct. Then I tried using my phone internet via usb in both Pcs and the...
  6. Laptop connected to Internet, but not to Network

Laptop connected to Internet, but not to Network: I've had ongoing connection problems with my very basic home network. Mostly, the laptop, while always connecting to the internet via the router, usually doesn't display the desktop in Windows Explorer / Network. Similarly, the desktop usually doesn't display the laptop under...
  7. New desktop PC in the flat and internet 'lags' a lot more whilst gaming, browsing, watching...

New desktop PC in the flat and internet 'lags' a lot more whilst gaming, browsing, watching...: It's a friends new machine and I've noticed that when playing CoD for example the amount of packet loss/lag can be unbearable. Sometimes we time out completely. Frequency of unreliability has really risen. It's become very noticeable especially whilst gaming because we...
  8. With batch file output as internet page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    With batch file output as internet page?: Some years ago someone showed me how to create a website with a batch file. This was just text, it had no function. Does anyone know how to do this or does anyone know the orders? Mit Batch-Datei Ausgabe als Intenetseite?
  9. Cannot access the internet after completing a system restore

Cannot access the internet after completing a system restore: My computer was compromised two days ago from an attachment to an email from one of my contacts. After having several issues I completed a system restore that was able to resolve the issues that I was having. However, after completing the system restore, I can no longer...
  10. permission to open local internet shared files.

permission to open local internet shared files.: I don't have permission to open local internet shared files. I have turned on sharing and permissions in security and settings and allowed in media streaming....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computet always showing no internet open