Windows 10: No internet

Discus and support No internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, A few days after installing Window 10 1809, I faced a really tough issue. It is about I cannot use internet in my loptop. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AymanFahd, May 19, 2019.

1. AymanFahd Win User

No internet

Hello Microsoft,

A few days after installing Window 10 1809, I faced a really tough issue. It is about I cannot use internet in my loptop.

When I connect my device into a network, it seems that everything is all right but once I open up a browser, it shows me that “ Can’t connect to the proxy server “ .

I tried to go to settings > Network & Internet > Proxy. And turned of use a proxy server, but nothing happens.

I hope you could fix the iissue,

Thank you.

:)

AymanFahd, May 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 19, 2019
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Kem Mon Win User

No internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 19, 2019
Thema:

No internet

1. No internet - Similar Threads - internet

2. Internet Browsers Fluctuating from Apps to Background Processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Browsers Fluctuating from Apps to Background Processes: Hello, I am noticing that my internet browsers fluctuate from "Apps" to "Background Processes" in the Task Manager. May I ask how can I adjust it so that it stops running as a "Background Process"? On occasion, I will see that there are programs that are hidden from the...
  3. Internet Browsers Fluctuating from Apps to Background Processes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Browsers Fluctuating from Apps to Background Processes: Hello, I am noticing that my internet browsers fluctuate from "Apps" to "Background Processes" in the Task Manager. May I ask how can I adjust it so that it stops running as a "Background Process"? On occasion, I will see that there are programs that are hidden from the...
  4. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  5. Problem when connected to internet in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem when connected to internet in windows 10: If I connect the internet to windows 10 it sucking the internet. I am having limited data plan. Although I use the option metered connection its using all the internet. System is using internet in background. Please help me .....
  6. still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?

still no auto wifi switch upon loss of internet connection?: In 2017, a post was made asking this question and the responder agreed it would be a good idea but wasn't active at the time. In 2019, is there an automatic wifi switching to working internet providers (e.g. when active wifi stops providing data transmission)? If not in...
  7. Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.

Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.: Hi, Can someone please help me. There was a power cut a few days ago. Now my laptop cannot connect to the internet. There is wifi signal but it says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet Access. My mobile devices work fine with my wifi connection though....
  8. Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet

Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet: After resetting my Windows 10 PC some programs I download cant connect to the Internet for example Steam I'm able to use Firefox and Microsoft Edge but some websites don't load...
  9. Internet Explorer Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer Icon: I use Microsoft Edge, but for some reason the internet explorer icon has popped up on my task bar. I have tried deleting it, but it won't go away! How do I get rid of internet explorer?...
  10. Internet Download Speed

Internet Download Speed: Hi, I am running windows 10 on my desktop PC (an old dell machine). I have recently had to do a repair installation and have since had an update download. I now find that whichever of the two internet USB adaptors ( a TP-link or Belkin) I plug in I am getting download speeds...