Windows 10: no internet

Discus and support no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop is showing no internet, secured but i can still use my chrome browser... outlook also showes error that we cant connect right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charlie0583, Jun 30, 2020.

1. no internet

my laptop is showing no internet, secured but i can still use my chrome browser...

outlook also showes error that we cant connect right now

:)

Charlie0583, Jun 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 30, 2020
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Kem Mon Win User

no internet

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

no internet

1. no internet - Similar Threads - internet

2. Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not working after reboot til i Disable and Enable Adapter: Im facing strange issue on my home PC. After reboot my network adapter is not working (showing connected status). There are only outgoing Packets but no incoming. when I enable / Disable adapter everything works. I tried Static IP and DHCP too. I tried other ports on the...
  3. Internet lag anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet lag anomaly: I have a desktop hard wired to a modem & a laptop Wi-Fi linked to same modem. Both devices run Win 10 v2004 Laptop behaves OK with Ookla ping ~ 8 -12ms, Down >=30mps & Up >8mps consistent over several tests. Desktop has sporadic ping times usu 25 - 35ms but v. occasionally 8...
  4. Can't stay connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't stay connected to the internet: Hello, I got a new PC about a month ago, and it's been smooth sailing until three days ago. Suddenly after I turned on my computer, it began telling me I was connected to my network, but there was no internet. Sometimes it stays connected to the internet for 20 minutes, and...
  5. Edge builds internet cache when I don't even us it as my browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge builds internet cache when I don't even us it as my browser: I do not use Edge as my browser, nor do I have any intention to do so. So why is it when I run cCleaner to get rid of all the ****, such as cookies, cache, temp files, etc, Edge shows up with 10, 12 MB in its cache?...
  6. Internet connection dies with reliable but strange cause

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connection dies with reliable but strange cause: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post since I don't know for sure it's a Win10 problem, but I can't say it's definitely not. I run a Minecraft server for me and 4 friends. When all 5 of us are online, my entire internet connection (not the server) drops to dial...
  7. Internet option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Internet option: Here is the option of changing the colour of internet explorer webpages. But please tell me the process of changing the pop-up pages colour changing process. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-option/39f30a5f-13bb-4a4e-a10c-b961dfd653be
  8. Troubleshooting and Temporary Internet Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Troubleshooting and Temporary Internet Files: I've run troubleshooting to scan my Windows Apps. While scanning it keep telling Temporary Internet files location have moved. I've checked that file on windows Registry. This is the files location :...
  9. internet adapters

internet adapters: My internet adapters have been lost. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-adapters/54ded64a-b18e-4bd8-990b-17bee78db9bb
  10. Windows 10 broke my internet.

Windows 10 broke my internet.: Updated from windows 7 to windows 10. After update had no internet access through both wifi and ethernet. Troubleshooter says they "do not have a valid ip configuration". Tried updating drivers, disabling devices and rebooting, disabling anti-virus, changing to manual ip...