Windows 10: No issue is Windows 10 but should I upgrade to new build

Discus and support No issue is Windows 10 but should I upgrade to new build in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having free Windows 10 64 bit version 1511 Build 10586 which I got by upgrading my Windows 7 and is having no problem at present. Should I upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sam9, Jun 21, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

No issue is Windows 10 but should I upgrade to new build

I am having free Windows 10 64 bit version 1511 Build 10586 which I got by upgrading my Windows 7 and is having no problem at present. Should I upgrade to new Build if any has come and if yes then why and how to upgrade?

:)

2. Installing windows 10 on old device, and moving to new device

If I reserve windows 10 free upgrade on my computer now, and build a new one in 2 months, will I be able to uninstall windows on the old computer, and reinstall windows 10 on the new one using my same copy of windows 7 to upgrade? Or should I wait 2 months
    and reserve windows 10 upgrade on the new pc?

firebug306, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Upgraded to windows 10 but I want to build a new computer

I already upgraded to windows 10 from student edition of windows 7. I want to build a new computer and install windows 10. How would I go about that?

JustLag123, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Wazd Win User

The build you are running right now is the latest one
    every few week there is new update coming make sure you keep system up-to-date even if you don't notice any current issue in your system, security issues are regularly identified by Microsoft and other in various parts of the Windows,
    It is critical to install security updates to protect your computer from malicious attacks.

5. Winuser Win User
    The next major update will be around July 29th.

Winuser, Jun 21, 2016
  6. sam9 Win User
    Thanks, I did not knew that mine is the latest one otherwise my system is up to date.

7. sam9 Win User
    Thanks for the information.

sam9, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. No issue is Windows 10 but should I upgrade to new build - Similar Threads - issue should upgrade

2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade to Windows 10?: Hi everyone, I have an old PC running Windows 7 pro, my friend told me that I should install Windows 10 on it because windows 7 is outdated, I'm confused should I upgrade to Windows 10 or not? I already backed up my files and I want to make sure before I proceed. Well my PC...
  3. What build windows 10 should i upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What build windows 10 should i upgrade: Basically i made question about that and someone told me i need 4gb ram to run 64 bit my processor supports windows 10. here's my specs click at the linkSo What build should i upgrade that gonna run fast and smooth no crashing. i watched video shows all windows 10 build...
  4. What build windows 10 should i upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What build windows 10 should i upgrade: Basically i made question about that and someone told me i need 4gb ram to run 64 bit my processor supports windows 10. here's my specs click at the linkSo What build should i upgrade that gonna run fast and smooth no crashing. i watched video shows all windows 10 build...
  5. What build windows 10 should i upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Query - Motherboard Issues, should I buy a new Windows or upgrade to Pro

Query - Motherboard Issues, should I buy a new Windows or upgrade to Pro: So the issue is this, I have had my computer for just over two years. The motherboard is giving me issues, at first it was sound issues, now it's intermittently freezing. Like controls/screen freezes for like 5 seconds, drops internet than starts again. I will be getting a...
  7. Should I upgrade to windows 10?

Should I upgrade to windows 10?: Hi all, I have myself a dell latitude D630 with windows 7 home premium that is genuine. I am thinking about upgrading to windows 10, however, will my laptop slow down a lot from upgrading? If not, will it slow down over time? I heard windows 10 will get more demanding...
  8. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I upgrade to Windows 10?: I currently run Windows 7 and have been thinking about upgrading to Windows 10, however I have heard that Windows 10 has privacy issues which is really putting me off upgrading. Also when I upgrade, will all my application work with Windows 10 like they do in Windows 7?...
  9. Should I upgrade this PC to Windows 10 or should I not?

Should I upgrade this PC to Windows 10 or should I not?: I have a Medion MD96360 laptop from 2007. It contains an AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-56 processor with 1.8 GHz, an ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 graphics card and 2 GB of RAM. Currently I have Windows 7 on this machine and it is working, but it is slow. Watching YouTube videos in fullscreen...
  10. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have an HP Pavilion 20-b010 all-in-one. I'm a little hesitant to upgrade from 8.1 to 10 due to specs of the hp. I know what the Microsoft specs are for 10 but I have concerns that their specs are under rated when it come to the real operation of Windows 10. I would like to...