Windows 10: no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

Discus and support no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The WiFi icon remains in the "gray, with an asterisk" state normally reserved for when there is no connection. The networking panel says "No Internet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarmeetSingh5, Jan 28, 2020.

1. no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

1. The WiFi icon remains in the "gray, with an asterisk" state normally reserved for when there is no connection.
    2. The networking panel says "No Internet, secured" under the wireless network to which I am in fact connected.
    3. Under "Network and Internet" settings, the status is listed as "Not connected: You aren't connected to any networks."
    4. Several applications refuse to work because they believe that they are not connected. Most problematically, Windows Update does not work because it believes that it is not connected to the Internet, so it doesn't try to check for updates.

:)

HarmeetSingh5, Jan 28, 2020

2. New Windows 10 upgrade Internet browsers won't work

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• On which browser you are not able to browse internet except Internet Explorer/EDGE?

• Do you get any error when you try to access internet on particular browser?

• Do you use any proxy server?

• What are the Microsoft fixes you tried to resolve the issue?
    As a work around, I suggest you to browse the Internet on Internet Explorer/EDGE as you are able to browse internet on these browsers.

Kindly follow the below step and check if it helps.

Try to change the settings on the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

1) Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.

2) Click on Tools icon option on the top right corner.

3) Select Internet Options from the list.

4) Click on Connection tab.

5) Click on LAN Settings.

6) Check the box which says “Automatically detect settings ".

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2020
  4. no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

Jsssssssss, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

1. no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser - Similar Threads - iternet secured internet

2. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  3. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  4. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  6. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

"No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  7. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

8. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  9. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

"No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  10. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works