Windows 10: No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

Discus and support No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewWhite731, Sep 3, 2019.

1. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the previous version, May I think, to fix the problem. How does MS get told of this?

:)

AndrewWhite731, Sep 3, 2019

2. Itunes will not work with latest update.

This issue might be that iTunes is not compatible with the latest
    Windows 10 update. We suggest that you update iTunes, or contact them directly for the latest compatible iTunes for
    Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

Windows 10 Freeze with short sound loops while watching youtube

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the Windows update?
    • is the issue specific with YouTube?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

1. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - iTunes YouTube sound

2. Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...: I’ve uninstalled iTunes twice and reinstalled it but don’t know how to access iTunes library version to check why it’s not compatible with the app. There’s no suggestion with the error message of how to remedy this....
  3. lost sound after Windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost sound after Windows 10 latest update: My HP desktop has been running happily with windows 10 but the latest windows update has killed my sound. Have tried all the instructions as per the HP virtual assistant; but still no sound. Need help, my knowledge of software is very limited. 163917
  4. lost sound after Windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    lost sound after Windows 10 latest update: My HP desktop has been running happily with windows 10 but the latest windows update has killed my sound. Have tried all the instructions as per the HP virtual assistant; but still no sound. Need help, my knowledge of software is very limited. 163917
  5. installing latest itunes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    installing latest itunes.: Hello, I have tried to update itunes on several occasions but to no avail, I decided to uninstall it and all related files in the correct order as stated on the apple site, but once I installed the latest itunes app from the microsoft store I received a banner on screen...
  6. Sound in itunes and groove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound in itunes and groove: My computer sound is garbled and barely decipherable. Can you help me fix it so I can enjoy my aps and music please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-in-itunes-and-groove/863d8bfd-97ca-4270-8142-4aefa8fd4377
  7. NO SOUND AFTER WINDOWS LATEST UPDATE .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND AFTER WINDOWS LATEST UPDATE .: After the latest windows update ,build 19025.vb_relase 191112-1414 which I downloaded yesterday @18.38 , there is no sound from the speakers , the same thing happened last year . The only thing is I can't go back and restore windows to the previous version because there is...
  8. Sound on youtub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sound on youtub: I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then is getting quieter. I have to go to Realtek settings to make just one song sounds louder. And I have to repeat these steps...
  9. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...
  10. No sound after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest Windows 10 update: First off, my sound was working flawlessly, but then the latest Windows 10 update installed and now I don't have any sound from Twitch, YouTube in Edge or Chrome or any video files via a media player. However, I can hear windows sound alerts. So, only the OS sounds are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound from itunes windows 10

2. itunes and youtube no audio

3. windows 10 no sound iTunes or youtube

4. itunes windows 10 no sound,
  5. itunes no audio windows 10