Windows 10: No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

Discus and support No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikeincousa, May 7, 2019.

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping.

Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub.

I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port.

I have followed these instructions:
    https://az31609.vo.msecnd.net/litera...4a545cc166.pdf

I get to the blinking blue light, but the mouse does not connect with the computer.

The track ball show in the Bluetooth list.

I installed their software.

The icon does not appear in the tray.

I have not been able to figure it out by calling up the menus under the Window key.

Device manager says the best driver is already installed.

I know almost nothing about Bluetooth hookup. When I have used them in the past all I had to do was plug in the computer side receiver and ran the discovery tool and then all was well. The troubleshooting stuff I see on web is muck to me.

I have a big pressing project that requires a ton of cut and paste work.
    I had planed to use this product to save the stress on my hands and elbows... a lot of pain for days.

Any help me to get this going will be greatly appreciated
    Is there an unstated set up step missing? Have I missed something?

:)

mikeincousa, May 7, 2019
  2. digibucc Win User

Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

the point of wireless is NOT to limit yourself to a desk...
    the point of a wireless trackball is to make it easier to mouse in awkward positions, away from a standard desktop...
    like in a recliner or on a bed with an HTPC....

*Toast :toast:

digibucc, May 7, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User

Wait...

The idea of a trackball is to make it so you don't have to move the mouse around your desk, instead it says in one spot on the desk.

The idea of a wireless mouse is to let you move the mouse anywhere on the desk without being limitted by the cord.

So...a wireless trackball makes no sense...

newtekie1, May 7, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

Today Logitech unveiled the Logitech Wireless Trackball M570, delivering a different level of comfort and control. If you’re searching for an alternative to touchpads or traditional mice, the Wireless Trackball M570 is uniquely designed for all-day comfort and features the leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver.

“Based on overwhelming demand from our dedicated trackball users, we’re delighted to announce the introduction of a new wireless trackball – the Logitech Wireless Trackball M570,” said Rory Dooley, senior vice president and general manager of Logitech’s control devices business unit. “Everything about our newest trackball is built to improve the experience and give trackball enthusiasts the comfort and control they deserve.”

No. K72359WW  Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball  Not connecting 104a_thm.png

No. K72359WW  Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball  Not connecting 104b_thm.jpg

For those who haven’t tried a trackball, one of the many benefits is that it stays put – you don’t have to move your arm to move your cursor. As a result, it’s a great space saver if you have a small or cluttered desk and, unlike a traditional mouse, you can keep your arm stationary. Plus, the sculpted shape supports your hand comfortably all day long.

The Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 also delivers precise cursor control wherever you want so hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem. The laser tracking sensor uses the ball, rather than a surface, to guide movement – so you can use it almost anywhere.

Logitech’s newest trackball also has a convenient scroll wheel and easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons that make computing simple, whether you’re surfing the Web with your laptop or desktop computer, or watching shows on your home-theater PC.

For your convenience, the Wireless Trackball M570 uses the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver. It stays in your laptop, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around, and the advanced 2.4 GHz wireless means a robust connection with no dropouts from up to 30 feet away. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or additional mouse to the same receiver so you don’t fill up all your USB ports. To reduce the hassle of changing batteries, you can go for up to 18 months without replacing the included AA battery – and the convenient battery indicator ensures that you’ll never be caught off guard. (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)

The Logitech Wireless Trackball M570 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in September for a suggested retail price of $59.99 (U.S.). For more information please visit this page.

btarunr, May 7, 2019
Thema:

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting - Similar Threads - K72359WW Expert Mouse

2. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  3. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  4. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING

WIRELESS MOUSE NOT CONNECTING: Hi Myself and my father have been trying for two days to get our Genius wireless mouse to connect to the computer to no avail. We have got the keyboard to connect but it wont pick up the mopuse. We have done everything we can think of and followed many instructions and a...
  6. Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

Trackball Mouse Recommendations?: I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and...
  7. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. connect wireless mouse

connect wireless mouse: connect wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-wireless-mouse/5093be74-b387-4b67-accc-3b315fc06405
  10. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

in Windows 10 Support
    No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting: This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port. I have followed these instructions:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kensington wireless trackball blue light not blinking

2. elecom trackball bluetooth not connecting