Windows 10: No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

Discus and support No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, May 5, 2019.

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping.

Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub.

I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port.

I have followed these instructions:
    https://az31609.vo.msecnd.net/litera...4a545cc166.pdf

I get to the blinking blue light, but the mouse does not connect with the computer.

The track ball show in the Bluetooth list.

I installed their software.

The icon does not appear in the tray.

I have not been able to figure it out by calling up the menus under the Window key.

Device manager says the best driver is already installed.

I know almost nothing about Bluetooth hookup. When I have used them in the past all I had to do was plug in the computer side receiver and ran the discovery tool and then all was well. The troubleshooting stuff I see on web is muck to me.

I have a big pressing project that requires a ton of cut and paste work.
    I had planed to use this product to save the stress on my hands and elbows... a lot of pain for days.

Any help me to get this going will be greatly appreciated
    Is there an unstated set up step missing? Have I missed something?

:)

mikeincousa, May 5, 2019
  2. digibucc Win User

Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

the point of wireless is NOT to limit yourself to a desk...
    the point of a wireless trackball is to make it easier to mouse in awkward positions, away from a standard desktop...
    like in a recliner or on a bed with an HTPC....

*Toast :toast:

digibucc, May 5, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

Wait...

The idea of a trackball is to make it so you don't have to move the mouse around your desk, instead it says in one spot on the desk.

The idea of a wireless mouse is to let you move the mouse anywhere on the desk without being limitted by the cord.

So...a wireless trackball makes no sense...

newtekie1, May 5, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 5, 2019
Thema:

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting - Similar Threads - K72359WW Expert Mouse®

2. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  3. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sporadic trackball/mouse problem: win10, older i7, 32gb ram, big hard disk, logitech trackball. Computer used to be pretty reliable. But now it's a crapshoot whether I will have my trackball available when I boot. Sometimes i have to boot two or three times before the mouse is activated. But sometimes it is...
  4. sporadic trackball/mouse problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my wireless wifi want connet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61
  6. my wireless wifi want connet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61
  7. Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

Trackball Mouse Recommendations?: I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  10. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting: This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port. I have followed these instructions:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kensington wireless trackball blue light not blinking