Windows 10: No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

Discus and support No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, May 5, 2019.

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping.

Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub.

I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port.

I have followed these instructions:
    https://az31609.vo.msecnd.net/litera...4a545cc166.pdf

I get to the blinking blue light, but the mouse does not connect with the computer.

The track ball show in the Bluetooth list.

I installed their software.

The icon does not appear in the tray.

I have not been able to figure it out by calling up the menus under the Window key.

Device manager says the best driver is already installed.

I know almost nothing about Bluetooth hookup. When I have used them in the past all I had to do was plug in the computer side receiver and ran the discovery tool and then all was well. The troubleshooting stuff I see on web is muck to me.

I have a big pressing project that requires a ton of cut and paste work.
    I had planed to use this product to save the stress on my hands and elbows... a lot of pain for days.

Any help me to get this going will be greatly appreciated
    Is there an unstated set up step missing? Have I missed something?

:)

mikeincousa, May 5, 2019
  2. digibucc Win User

Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

the point of wireless is NOT to limit yourself to a desk...
    the point of a wireless trackball is to make it easier to mouse in awkward positions, away from a standard desktop...
    like in a recliner or on a bed with an HTPC....

*Toast :toast:

digibucc, May 5, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Logitech Unveils New Wireless Trackball

Wait...

The idea of a trackball is to make it so you don't have to move the mouse around your desk, instead it says in one spot on the desk.

The idea of a wireless mouse is to let you move the mouse anywhere on the desk without being limitted by the cord.

So...a wireless trackball makes no sense...

newtekie1, May 5, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 5, 2019
Thema:

No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting

1. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse® Wireless Trackball Not conneting - Similar Threads - K72359WW Expert Mouse®

2. No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No. K72359WW Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball Not connecting: This Track Ball arrived today via extra charge Amazon shipping. Now I regret purchasing it because they say it cannot be connected through a hub. I have the little transmitter gizmo (dongle?) plugged into the front USB port. I have followed these instructions:...
  3. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: how do I setup a wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/67c52794-3b49-4887-81ec-644d5fd69fba
  4. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: my wireless mouse keeps disconnecting how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/74b0a346-ec3c-4663-b7d4-a837e81931c1
  5. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I have a hp desktop computer with windows 10. My wireless mouse just stopped working. I changed the batteries, it comes on but will not connect to my computer. Can you tell me why?...
  6. Wireless mouse

Wireless mouse: How can I connect a wireless mouse to my windows 10 pc without inserting a USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/defbbb8a-464d-4d02-b798-e24e180dbf27
  7. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: My wireless mouse stopped working after resetting PC. I use Dell inspiron and my mouse is the Logitech. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse/b56ac06e-79e9-4b69-86e1-21f570740da0
  8. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I'm trying to install a wireless mouse.I don't have the software to properly install I assumed that it should detect and set itself up or give me step by step dummy instructions.But I can't seem to figure it out? I'm learning how to use computers late in life I'm 45yr old...
  9. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: Recently, I've got trouble with my mouse. As I connect the usb part to my pc, mouse pointer start moving in a square repeatedly. I need to know what I should do to solve this problem....
  10. wireless mouse

wireless mouse: I have a Microsoft wireless mouse and it lost connection to my laptop a few months ago, no matter what I try I can't get it to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-mouse/2028ce05-33ae-4e2e-a71e-35d90f406924