Windows 10: No LAN nor Wifi

Discus and support No LAN nor Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So today i wanted to delete a file that i cant delete because it says computers administator so i go into safe mode via msconfig,deleted the item and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hemanlam, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Hemanlam Win User

No LAN nor Wifi

So today i wanted to delete a file that i cant delete because it says computers administator so i go into safe mode via msconfig,deleted the item and go back to normal mode restart, and when i my laptop booted up i see that the audio has a X and the network has a X so i think it probably drivers so i go to device manager and i see that the drivers are still there, I've taken 3 photo of my laptop,please help Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Update: i was re-installing windows 10 when my laptop corrupted and shutdown.

:)

Hemanlam, Mar 17, 2016
  2. guilledc Win User

No WIFI in Settings/Connectivity NOKIA 5800

Hello everybody,

I have a Nokia 5800 and I would like to connect with the WIFI, but... surprise. There's no WIFI icon, nor LAN or anything similar. I know the path and stuff but I have the Network, Connec. manager and all the rest of the icons EXCEPT for the LAN/WIFI icon.

Can anyone help me to "summon" this setting?

Thank you lots.

Will

guilledc, Mar 17, 2016
  3. N9 Wi-Fi internet connectivity problem

I really don't know why you all guys have WIFI problems... Neither the black Austria 64gb phone (PR1.2) nor the white Swiss 64gb phone (PR1.1) has or had any problem at all with my wireless lan at home.

The WIFI connections for both are stable and fast using an old "g" router from Telekom Germany.

/winny

winny---01, Mar 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No LAN nor Wifi

Hi, so as I understand it actually the problem is to get Win 10 reinstalled properly on your laptop.

I presume you've got a Win 10 installation medium.

As sthg went wrong during the installation, I suggest you run checks on your hard disk, either from a bootable medium or by taking the disk out and checking it on another PC. (SMART params, chkdsk).
    As you've not completed your system specs, I don't know what you have.

Then try reinstalling Win 10, choosing to format the disk.

I'm assuming there's no data you need to rescue from it, as you've not mentioned that.

dalchina, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

No LAN nor Wifi

1. No LAN nor Wifi - Similar Threads - LAN nor Wifi

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  6. Wifi LAN missing

Wifi LAN missing: I have installed 5 times windows 10 in my laptop, but every time it's missing wifi LAN. I installed manually wifi LAN driver from laptop website, but still missing in Device Manager dropdown menu! Tried all processes watching youtube and tutorials, but failed....
  7. Unable to ICS WiFi -> LAN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to ICS WiFi -> LAN: So I am trying to share internet connection from WiFi to LAN. I followed some online guides but all of them either recommend using Hotspot mobile ( but it doesn't allow to share internet connection over LAN ) or advice to go Control Panel -> Networks and Sharing -> click with...
  8. Wifi + Lan - disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi + Lan - disable: Hi, How to disable it in policy when I connected to LAN (organization network) the wifi on pc will be disable and when I'm not connected, the wifi will be enable Got this on win10 pc Thanks,...
  9. No wifi. Lan Ok.

No wifi. Lan Ok.: My wifi is gone after the useless upadate. This laptop is useless without wifi. Cant do my job. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-wifi-lan-ok/de61763d-c333-4de1-8aaa-9c081852ab8f
  10. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...