Windows 10: no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

Discus and support no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by simsonrinekso, Jun 11, 2024.

1. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english.

:)

simsonrinekso, Jun 11, 2024

2. How can I choose a different language for the Live Caption feature?

Normally, you could have used step 4 in option two below to add the Enhanced speech recognition feature for the language when the language is already listed as an added language.

Add Language for Live Captions in Windows 11 Tutorial

Shawn Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Change Speech Recognition language

Hi Matúš,

To change the Speech Recognition language, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. Type Speech settings, then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Speech language, select your preferred language (e.g.
      English
      ).

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11 5155e910-d18b-49f4-a0bf-ac75a13484c1.png

For more information about Speech Recognition, please check this article.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Riel Alc Win User

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

Change Windows language to turn on speech recognition.

Hi Sebastian,

To change the Speech language, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+i to open Settings and then select
      Time & language.
    • Under TIME & LANGUAGE, select Speech.
    • Under Speech language, click the drop-down to choose language.

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11 212f44d9-10f3-439a-b556-2d235bdb5cf2.jpg

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

1. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11 - Similar Threads - language speech recognition

2. Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-language-in-windows-11-live-captions/dc83c7eb-a3a5-4f88-9365-046619900c45Same problem as this person. There is no option for language options. I already have Chinese and English installed....
  3. Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add language Windows 11 Live Captions: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-language-in-windows-11-live-captions/dc83c7eb-a3a5-4f88-9365-046619900c45Same problem as this person. There is no option for language options. I already have Chinese and English installed....
  4. no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11

no language with speech recognition appear in language option to use in live caption windows 11: I already add language but there is no language with speech recognition, so my live caption not able to show any other language than english. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-with-speech-recognition-appear-in/7187a1d7-1c34-4250-9101-600ff4f3e7bc
  5. Speech recognition language

Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  6. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  7. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions: I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._...
  8. Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions

Can't add Language in Windows 11 Live Captions: I can't add languages into the Live Caption Accessibility in Windows 11, other than the English Speech Pack that is downloaded alongside Live Caption, I can reposition and change caption options, but there is no option to add languages in it._...
  9. Speech recognition Multi language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition Multi language: I have trained the United States speech recognition on windows 10 for my third party software "Voice Attack". I am able to choose the speech engine recognition in the software. Question: I am normally using the German language as primary language. If i change the setting...
  10. Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems: I am running the current version of Windows 10 1909 Pro. When starting Speech Recognition, I get the following: [ATTACH] I have searched the internet for a solution to this. As best as I can tell, both of these are set to English US. Interestingly, Cortana works fine...