Windows 10: No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

Discus and support No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 177665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by f23948, May 4, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

1. f23948 Win User

No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809

:)

2. Bree Win User

I note from your update history that you didn't get last month's CU until the 18th March, some nine days after it was released.

That suggests you may have set a number of days to defer Quality updates in you Windows Update's Advanced options. If so, that would explain why you don't see the April CU offered yet. It won't appear until the defer period has elapsed.

No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? [​IMG]

3. Bree Win User

One last suggestion. I see from your second video that 'some settings are managed by your organization'.

This means that one or more group policies are in place for this page in Settings. Click on 'View configured update policies' to see what they are, just in case they may be delaying getting updates.

4. f23948 Win User

Thema:

1. No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? - Similar Threads - latest updates Enterprise

2. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update or reinstall the windows with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hello, So I was younger when i got my laptop and I didn't knew how to install the windows on it, so i gave it to my dad to give it to some of his friends. First, when he gave it to me, I tought it was normal. He installed the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version on it, and...
  4. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  5. Custom recovery partition on win10 enterprise LTSC

Custom recovery partition on win10 enterprise LTSC: Hi. After creating my oobe.wim from my audit.wim, now I'd like to, as I was doing in win7, adding a backup/recovery feature. I'm in a BIOS/MBR enviroment and I use diskpart while installing and I create, at the end of the disk0, the recovery partition, setting id=27,...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License: Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers? The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019

Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019: I Want to know if this is save to use https://youtu.be/DV3Et2sOTVs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-1809-ltsc-2019/5c6ff5ba-b83c-4837-8f85-561babe4e9a7
  9. Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: I'm at 1809 at the moment and was under the impression that this version doesn't update any further except for security updates. When I go to Windows Update and check it offers Feature Update 1903, click here for download and installation or whatever. I did and it said...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....