Windows 10: No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

Discus and support No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 177665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by f23948, May 4, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809

:)

f23948, May 4, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

I note from your update history that you didn't get last month's CU until the 18th March, some nine days after it was released.

That suggests you may have set a number of days to defer Quality updates in you Windows Update's Advanced options. If so, that would explain why you don't see the April CU offered yet. It won't appear until the defer period has elapsed.

No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? [​IMG]

Bree, May 4, 2021
  3. Bree Win User

One last suggestion. I see from your second video that 'some settings are managed by your organization'.

This means that one or more group policies are in place for this page in Settings. Click on 'View configured update policies' to see what they are, just in case they may be delaying getting updates.

Bree, May 4, 2021
  4. f23948 Win User

f23948, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC? - Similar Threads - latest updates Enterprise

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  6. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC: Hi,I wanted to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 to the latest version of Enterprise. Tried to upgrade by downloading the latest copy of enterprise LTSC from MS. Mounted and ran the setup but it says you can't keep anything. My question is how to keep apps...
  7. How to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 LTSC to the latest version of Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windows version 1809 Enterprise LTSC: I have tried updating to the latest version of Windows through the ISO but got this error message: Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance....
  9. Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help: Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enterprise-2015-ltsc-or-enterprise-2019-ltsc-is/e3034c75-7a38-426d-b0d0-94c0a1fb1dfc
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612