Windows 10: No left click

Discus and support No left click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For the moment everything is working as it should. I am interested in what might have caused the problem, which occurred while I was actually using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Amadeus51, Feb 15, 2016.

1. jds63 Win User

No left click

Sometimes it is hard to say, might of been some settings were changed in browser that the reset fixed, extensions or add on to a browser may cause an issues also, mouse software driver may add an add on to the browser. Heard of some issues with certain websites like Facebook, not sure of a cure.

Welcome, can leave it unsolved as long as you feel until issue is resolved.

jds63, Feb 15, 2016
  2. jds63 Win User

Reading about this suggests what i have already suggested, resetting IE and managing add-ons. If problem occurs again try disabling toolbars and extensions in IE. Considering only happens in IE. Only other thought is some kind of corruption in registry or files.
    For Windows 7 but similar way .
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/i...d-ons#ie=ie-11

jds63, Feb 15, 2016
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    As of this morning the mouse is still working, alto' I have been having to relogin to everything. Apparently the memories have vanished.

Amadeus51, Feb 15, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

No left click

jds63, Feb 15, 2016
  5. Amadeus51 Win User
    I just checked it. It's set just as you show it. It's supposed to ask me about saving passwords, but it hasn't been.

Amadeus51, Feb 16, 2016
  6. jds63 Win User
    Check last link i gave you ? Truthfully never felt it was a good idea to do this, save passwords, guess for security reasons for me.

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No left click

1. No left click - Similar Threads - left click

2. Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason: Ok i really hate this, this just started happening recently. WHENEVER i click right click in my mouse microsoft edge keeps popping up in my laptop. Ive researched on how to fix this nothing worked, its so annoying when i play games it keeps popping up in my screen. HOW DO I...
  3. Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever i click left click Microsoft edge keeps opening for no reason: Ok i really hate this, this just started happening recently. WHENEVER i click right click in my mouse microsoft edge keeps popping up in my laptop. Ive researched on how to fix this nothing worked, its so annoying when i play games it keeps popping up in my screen. HOW DO I...
  4. Whenever I left-click on the taskbar search bar or the start menu, a context menu shows up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I left-click on the taskbar search bar or the start menu, a context menu shows up...: When I click on either the start menu or search bar, a context menu shows up with "Select All" on it. It does not go away upon clicking on other things or typing. However, if I right click, it changes the location of the context menu. If I left click again, it returns to its...
  5. Whenever I left-click on the taskbar search bar or the start menu, a context menu shows up...

Whenever I left-click on the taskbar search bar or the start menu, a context menu shows up...: When I click on either the start menu or search bar, a context menu shows up with "Select All" on it. It does not go away upon clicking on other things or typing. However, if I right click, it changes the location of the context menu. If I left click again, it returns to its...
  6. Mouse left-click items in Task manager doesn't highlight the item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left-click items in Task manager doesn't highlight the item: Recently, I noticed by chance how I'm unable to highlight any items in Task Manager by left-clicking with the mouse. Same issue reagardless what category I try, like startup apps, processes etc.I learned the item I click actually is selected. Because after clicking let's say...
  7. Mouse left-click items in Task manager doesn't highlight the item

Mouse left-click items in Task manager doesn't highlight the item: Recently, I noticed by chance how I'm unable to highlight any items in Task Manager by left-clicking with the mouse. Same issue reagardless what category I try, like startup apps, processes etc.I learned the item I click actually is selected. Because after clicking let's say...
  8. Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro: I'm running Windows 11 Pro and in March updated the system with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 from 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204. Since then, when using...
  9. Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro

Right Click and Left Click selection in windows explorer not working - Windows 11 Pro: I'm running Windows 11 Pro and in March updated the system with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 from 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034204. Since then, when using...
  10. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...