Windows 10: No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?

Discus and support No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Screenshot - 731221e6c51deee7145530467a6f6762 - Gyazo [img] Screenshot - 9a0e4a449c990d6c5c1969ae02b4b5c9 - Gyazo Those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by michalodzien, Jun 26, 2017.

1. No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?

No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug? [​IMG]

Screenshot - 731221e6c51deee7145530467a6f6762 - Gyazo

Screenshot - 9a0e4a449c990d6c5c1969ae02b4b5c9 - Gyazo

Those pictures show excellently what my problem is i cant see any letters on windows programs, however i am still able to do some stuff like write this thread. I have no idea how this happened.

A little background: I did a clean install on my SSD because my HDD has kinda failed even thought i can still use it. Can someone suggest something? I can't find out anything about this because i honestly have no idea what keywords i should use to google anything about this.

The only other thing i can think about is the fact that i uninstalled some Microsoft software using CCleaner because i don't like having programs i have no idea what they do.

Here is a list of every program i have got installed now, if there is something missing which might have caused this please tell.

Screenshot - 6370720a402f101d578d2cbc4c3605ee - Gyazo

Screenshot Tour: The 29 New Universal Apps Included With Windows 10
    It doesn't seem that that was the problem.

Restarting does not work.work.

:)

michalodzien, Jun 26, 2017

2. Multi-boot with Windows 10 don't work with bcdboot

The issue is resolved!

I formatted my SSD and did a clean install. All work well

But before my clean install when:

I looked at the Windows 10 program files in Windows 10, I got the attributes A = Archive and that's okay

I looked at the Windows 10 program files in Windows 8.1, I got the attributes PLA = ???, very strange ...

BluePulsar, Jun 26, 2017
  3. unable to download app more that 1gb from store with error 0x80073cf9

Method 2 worked for me. Thanks. Very strange. Why would this still happen after a clean install of windows?

Blackprint, Jun 26, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?

NavyLCDR, Jun 26, 2017
  5. I've decided to just reinstall windows again as it just takes about 15 minutes, but thanks anyways anyone can close this thread if they like.

michalodzien, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug?

1. No letters showing, Clean installed windows 10, very strange bug? - Similar Threads - letters showing Clean

2. I have a strange Problem on a clean Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a strange Problem on a clean Windows 10 Installation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dasNyal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lo90oj/i_have_a_strange_problem_on_a_clean_windows_10/
  3. Very strange Windows bug on start up

Very strange Windows bug on start up: [ATTACH] Hey guys! I hope very much that you can help me! When I start my PC at the morning the first time I get a strange bug that looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/quepoqp3np661.jpg?width=4160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fe6c6068758c84fe02c15cb80a22cf3a3d41612f...
  4. strange numeric letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange numeric letters: have tried to open a saved document under wordpad. when opening it it shows up as numeric and special charecters. what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-numeric-letters/a8b13dd8-7abf-47b3-8841-5f2740a28a30
  5. Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?

Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?: I'm on a HP-AB522TX (purchased in 2016) running Windows 10 Home (OS came pre-installed with the laptop). Ever since a certain recent update, the WiFi speeds are annoyingly slow (even on a 100mbps connection) , and somehow, leaving the WiFi on while in flight mode fixes this....
  6. Very very strange!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very very strange!: Using "Turn Windows features on or off" on Windows 10 Pro trying to enable Hyper-V Hypervisor. I can check all the other Hyper-V boxes, but try as I may, I am unable to put a check mark next to the Hyper-V Hypervisor option. I HAVE enabled Vt-x virtualization in BIOS, if...
  7. Windows 10 clean install, lots of strange issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clean install, lots of strange issues.: So having run Preview since October last year, and no issues at all almost from the Windows 8 upgrade. I come to see fairly many issues on my Clean install. Used MS site for downloading the Windows 10, and created the ISO and moved it to USB with Rufus (UEFI mode). 1)...
  8. Very Annoying Problems After Clean Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Annoying Problems After Clean Install of Windows 10: I had to do a clean install of windows 10 today because I had freezing issues which I have yet to see have gone with the clean install. I went into settings then system and recovery and selected reset and remove all files and settings and then it reinstalled windows 10,...
  9. Very Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Serious Bug In Windows 10: Please read thoroughly. There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install Bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Clean Install Bug: When I clean install Windows 10, and I have done this multiple times using the most current version, the menu where you turn features on, before you pick your computer username, displays twice. The 1st time you do it, it goes as far right before the menu where you pick your...