Windows 10: NO LINKRD DEVICES

Discus and support NO LINKRD DEVICES in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; SOME HAS LINKED TO MY PC SOMEHOW.MY SYSTEM IS SHOWING ME RECENT LOCATIONS AND HOW OFTEN IVE BEEN THERE,BUT I DIDNT LINK A PHONE.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DANNYJACK66, Aug 21, 2019.

1. NO LINKRD DEVICES

SOME HAS LINKED TO MY PC SOMEHOW.MY SYSTEM IS SHOWING ME RECENT LOCATIONS AND HOW OFTEN IVE BEEN THERE,BUT I DIDNT LINK A PHONE.

:)

DANNYJACK66, Aug 21, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 21, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 21, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

NO LINKRD DEVICES

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

NO LINKRD DEVICES

1. NO LINKRD DEVICES - Similar Threads - LINKRD DEVICES

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  4. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  5. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  6. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  7. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  8. Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies

Windows 11 update eliminates device identification cookies: I updated Windows 11 last weekend, 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems, and all my financial accounts forgot my device. How do I backup the necessary cookies, because I can't find them, so I can avoid this problem or how can I update...
  9. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  10. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...