Windows 10: No list of email addresses, etc...

Discus and support No list of email addresses, etc... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C#Birds, Aug 29, 2019.

1. C#Birds Win User

No list of email addresses, etc...

I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10.

:)

C#Birds, Aug 29, 2019
  2. jienconde Win User

Where is my email/address list

I have asked this question, where is my email/address list since I received my new computer (windows 10) coming from a windows XP computer. After using Windows XP, which was

very simple to understand, this Windows 10 is ridiculous....not being able to find my email/address book is very disconcerting as I used the information in that list all of the time.....what is the big secret....any directions I have received are so confusing,
    I've just about give up.....one tech did tell me to go to Yahoo and I should be able to locate my list...in fact I did, but only part of the list was available. Does anyone know of a way to see this list in windows 10.....in plain English please, step by
    step please, I'd sure appreciate it.

jienconde, Aug 29, 2019
  3. How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Aug 29, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. No list of email addresses, etc... - Similar Threads - list email addresses

2. Problems creating new email address listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems creating new email address listing: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 and have Mail version Version 16005.13426.20920.0When I send out an email I like to Blind Copy myself in but the address for me is an old emailI create a new one with the new address and it seems to enter OK but when I look for it to enter...
  3. Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook: On Contacts page in Outlook, two contacts lists exist with the same email address. One shows name on the top line, the other shows email address. Contact lists are similar but not the same. How can we merge the contact lists into one and eliminate duplicates? 178822
  4. I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to remove an email address listed in "Email and Accounts" in the Settings.: I had a local admin account on this pc. Somehow my son's account has been attached to my admin account. In settings under "My Info" it showed his email address. I was able to get that removed, I believe I had to delete it from the registry. I am again listed as a local...
  5. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  6. Email addresses to report Spam from Main Email providers etc needed?

in Browsers and Email
    Email addresses to report Spam from Main Email providers etc needed?: Is there such a list - to save me searching each time. I know some of them - such as [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] But to save searching them out everytime - is there a list that can be quickly accessed please? Right now I need the one for...
  7. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  8. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  9. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6
  10. Address list for Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Address list for Thunderbird: W10 up and running very well, the only change is a new email client, recommended by an "expert" In fact it's not so different to "Outlook" I'm using "Thunderbird" as my email client. Took me some time to sort out where/how, to set up a contacts list. I got it up and running...