Windows 10: No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

Discus and support No list of uninstalled apps after refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NeelKaturi, Jul 29, 2019.

1. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

I recently decided to refresh my pc to fix some software problems I was having. Although I was prompted that the apps uninstalled would be given in a list on my desktop, once my computer booted back up there was no list on the desktop. Is there anywhere else this list could be?

:)

NeelKaturi, Jul 29, 2019
  2. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Jul 29, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. WacoJohn Win User

No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled.

No list of uninstalled apps after refresh [​IMG]

Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW.

A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The first is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

No list of uninstalled apps after refresh [​IMG]

and the 2nd reference is here:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

I am assuming removing these from the Registry will clean up the Apps and Features List of Phoenix OS(?)

Any and all advice is appreciated in advance.

Edit: The second registry reference is at:

Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1742390423-1095737228-4217987103-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PhoenixOS

WacoJohn, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

No list of uninstalled apps after refresh

1. No list of uninstalled apps after refresh - Similar Threads - list uninstalled apps

2. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  3. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  4. Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the list of uninstalled apps after Windows 10 reset ?: This question has been asked before but none of the answers I looked at work for me. While doing a Windows 10 reset yesterday, I got a list of apps and programs that would be removed during the process. I was told that this list would be added to the desktop afterwards....
  5. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  6. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  7. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...
  8. "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Excel 2016" App icon still in app list after uninstalling: I have a laptop with a MS office 2016 preinstalled, I have been using its free trial for a month, now the trial period is over and I have decided to uninstall it. Since MS office 2016 isnt in the control panel's list, what i did is to uninstall it manually by right clicking...
  9. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...
  10. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list: how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-uninstall-app-with-no-unistall-in-app-list/89294add-6c45-4cdf-8499-0ff15dbef19b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone.com refreshapps

2. where is list of uninstalled programs windows after refresh