Windows 10: no local pc's listed under "Network"...

Discus and support no local pc's listed under "Network"... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well, to make a long story short, i finally got the list of PC's on my home network to show up under the Network folder in file manager. I had lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ron allard, May 12, 2019.

1. no local pc's listed under "Network"...

Well, to make a long story short, i finally got the list of PC's on my home network to show up under the Network folder in file manager. I had lost everything except media devices. Had to reset the network a couple times to get everything back again. I only have 2 PC's on the network, mine and my wife's. Mine is showing shared devices and is accessible from her PC. However, when I try to open her laptop to show shared folders i get:

"Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found."

Diagnose shows no errors. I don't know where to look or what could be wrong. I indicates that the name of the PC might be spelled wrong but i didn't enter it, it located it itself???

:)

ron allard, May 12, 2019
  2. wortex Win User

My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, May 12, 2019
  3. MJW77CA Win User
    Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection.
    The local area network is no longer in the list of network connections and the other computer in my house has a green light on the ethernet port.
    I've used all the cmd.exe ipconfig steps suggested by websites. Flush dns, reset dns, etc. I've also used the network troubleshooter in windows10 which told me a problem was not found.
    Nothing seems to change the light back to green. Can someone help me find the problem so I can fix it?

MJW77CA, May 12, 2019
  4. no local pc's listed under "Network"...

Cannot install local/network HP 1102 printer. administrator keeps blocking app.

Hi Chris,

• Is your Printer connected to a Local network or Domain network?
    • Do you get any error message?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs here as well.

Here are the steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 12, 2019
Thema:

no local pc's listed under "Network"...

1. no local pc's listed under "Network"... - Similar Threads - local pc's listed

2. Explorer Network list - Some computers on local network are listed while others are not listed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer Network list - Some computers on local network are listed while others are not listed: Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list Every computer can ping every other computer. Every computer can access files on any other computer when another computer is added by "mapping a network" drive in Explorer Only 2 of the...
  3. Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list

Some computers on local network do not list other computers in Explorer Network list: I have 8 computers on my local network. Every computer can ping every other computer. Every computercan access files on any other computer when another computer is added by "mapping a network" drive in Explorer BUT only 2 of the computer list all of the computers on the...
  4. Can't access listed devices under File Explorer\Network

Can't access listed devices under File Explorer\Network: when I click on the network device I get an error message: Windows cannot access fill in the name of the device. There is no logon challenge or any other normal response. Problem persists whether Ethernet connection alone, or WiFi connection alone. All devices can be...
  5. Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC: Since updating my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1909, I am no longer able to access the \\READYSHARE Drive on my PC. When I attempt to input \\READYSHARE path into the address bar, an error message 'Windows cannot access \\READYSHARE, error code 0x80004005' is displayed. I...
  6. Local PC disappears from Network list in Explorer, but still accessible? Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local PC disappears from Network list in Explorer, but still accessible? Why?: I have two PCs on my network, and I have my old PC set up to share several folders. Normally, in Explorer under the Network tab, I see both PCs listed (OFFICE-NEW, OFFICE-OLD), but for the last few days, the OFFICE-OLD PC just disappears from the Network list. I can still...
  7. Local server not listed

Local server not listed: I just upgraded to Win10, and although I see the local network workstations listed my server is not. How do I connect to the server? 192.168.1.9 dosnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-server-not-listed/a032801f-2656-4f68-ab38-1127ed74d2b0
  8. Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List

Ethernet Light Orange/ "Local Area Network" Not in Network List: Last night I noticed my ethernet light on the back of my computer was orange. I did some research to find the reason. Some websites said it was an increased connection speed. Others said a problem with the connection. The local area network is no longer in the list of network...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. My PC is not listed in Network

My PC is not listed in Network: I have 3 computers in my home network. All computers have been working fine together for a long time sharing folders. All computers are connected to my Technicolor router and all have dynamic IP. Last week i got problems with my PC named "HT-PC". The other 2 computer in...