Windows 10: No 'Lock' option?

Discus and support No 'Lock' option? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am going to start locking my PC instead of hibernating or switching my pc if I'm only leaving it to stand by for an hour or two (or less)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by partians, Aug 11, 2015.

1. partians Win User

No 'Lock' option?

Hey,
    I am going to start locking my PC instead of hibernating or switching my pc if I'm only leaving it to stand by for an hour or two (or less)
    however on my power options from start there is no option to lock it, I have attached the image of what I am presented with,
    any fix with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

partians, Aug 11, 2015

2. Lego Star Wars The Video Game doesn't work

Hello,

On windows 10 and windows 7 the game Lego Star Wars The Video Game; On both OS, installs but is unable to run:

- On w10, there is the loading logo for 3 seconds but nothing happens even by starting it under another version of windows (xp sp3, vista, etc ...) nothing is done even by starting it with the admin rights.

-On w7 it's the same (also with the compatibility options to change version of windows and admin rights) but it also displays the message "the required security module can not be Activated, this program can not be executed ".

On the side of the second opus (Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy), it works very well under w10.

Would anyone have a solution to make it work with or without disk?

Thanks.

Lock Stick, Aug 11, 2015
  3. ...No... Win User
    Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Aug 11, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

No 'Lock' option?

Click your username / profile pic (Start, top left) to find Lock option. You can also lock the PC with the Win key + L.

No 'Lock' option? [​IMG]

Thema:

No 'Lock' option?

1. No 'Lock' option? - Similar Threads - 'Lock' option

2. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  4. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  5. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  6. Add Sign Out option to lock screen?

Add Sign Out option to lock screen?: The 'Switch User' causes a fault with some of our corp apps, so users are required to sign out. But if someone locks a shared PC and goes home, there's no way to sign them out from the Windows 11 lock screen.The only option is 'Switch User' and this is no good. We can hide...
  7. Add Sign Out option to lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Sign Out option to lock screen?: The 'Switch User' causes a fault with some of our corp apps, so users are required to sign out. But if someone locks a shared PC and goes home, there's no way to sign them out from the Windows 11 lock screen.The only option is 'Switch User' and this is no good. We can hide...
  8. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100%...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100%...
  10. Sleep option locked in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option locked in control panel: Hi everyone, I recently just purchased a windows 11 key and for some reason no matter what I try, i cant seem to activate my sleep button option in the power settings. I have researched a bit and most of the articles just tell me to go into the control panel, then select the,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no lock option windows