Windows 10: No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode

Discus and support No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG] hi everyone, I know this issue is some kind of common but I can't find the solution for mine. My Dell laptop with windows 10 after some C: disk... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeLe4, Sep 24, 2020.

1. LeLe4 Win User

No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode

No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode [​IMG] hi everyone, I know this issue is some kind of common but I can't find the solution for mine. My Dell laptop with windows 10 after some C: disk repair automatically do not have any password prompt, just a blank wallpaper, even not have time or date. I tried some ways on the internet but it's all fail. When I go to Safe Mode F4 it does not have login box too! The image above this is the screenshot of safe mode, exactly the same with the normal login issue. And in advanced options, it's only have Startup settings, not have anything else. So how can I fix this? Any solution for this? Hope someone experienced this could help. Thanks very much!

No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode [​IMG]No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode [​IMG]

:)

LeLe4, Sep 24, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Hi Team,

Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work.

I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode...

Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe Mode with Networking.O

Here i re-enter the password and it doesn't work.

Please suggest...

RohitPanchalPanchal, Sep 24, 2020
  4. No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode

Password not working in safe mode, windows 10

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What happens exactly when you enter the password?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • How have you booted your computer into safe mode?
    • Are you using local or Microsoft account to login?

I suggest you to force restart your computer and check whether you can get back your computer to normal mode.

You may follow the steps from the below article to place the computer in safe mode and check if it helps.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode

1. No login attempt in Windows 10, even in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - login attempt Safe

2. Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login even with correct password or run Safe Mode: Hi,My Surface Book running Windows 10 was running perfectly fine until I received a windows notification that a scan disk was required this wasn’t in response to a pop up or other malware. When I restarted my system, drive C went through a disk scan and no errors or other...
  3. Windows 10 crashes or freezes even in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 crashes or freezes even in Safe Mode: Troubleshooting in Windows Safe Mode is meant to solve Windows problems by starting only the system essentialal services and processes. However, some Windows users are complaining that the Windows crashes or freezes even when they boot in Safe Mode. Windows 10 crashes or...
  4. Window's will not start, not even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's will not start, not even in safe mode.: So I have a self built PC that has window's 10 on it, so this may make things a little tough, I've had it for years with no issues though, so it makes me think it has to be an issue with a recent update. I did check to make sure everything in my computer is connected so that...
  5. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  6. can not login to windows in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can not login to windows in safe mode: when i try to login to windows with my correct password it doesnt let me login, it says incirrect password. I’ve also tried logging in using my microsoft account password and it still is not working....
  7. Not even safe mode works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not even safe mode works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dranedagger4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl2ju6/not_even_safe_mode_works/
  8. Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode: I was trying for the first time getting into safe mode because later I need to do it again to clean install my graphics driver. When windows restarts on safe mode, it requires me to enter my password. I’ve tried entering it many times but is still incorrect. I’m sure it is...
  9. Black Screen even in Safe Mode on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen even in Safe Mode on Windows 10.: I realise this will not apply to most but ive resolved the problem on my pc. It was plugged into a power strip which has an energy saving switch off feature. Having installed win 10 on a new ssd, it was drawing so little power that it was cutting out the supply to the pc, but...
  10. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated...