Windows 10: No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs...

Discus and support No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi My laptop has the issues that I have said in subject. I called up customer service she said have to reinstall Windows 10, but I told her I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pam15, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Pam15 Win User

No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs...

Hi My laptop has the issues that I have said in subject. I called up customer service she said have to reinstall Windows 10, but I told her I want to save my files, videos pics etc. She said if reinstall windows 10 it will wipe out all personal files. Can someone please help me so that I can save my personal files and apps. I also want to save my pre installed xbox with all my videos in it plus the documents.

Thanks

Need help ASAP

:)

Pam15, Feb 19, 2021

2. Stop code: ntfs file system

My laptop needed to install an update, so i started it this morning before work. I came home and found my laptop stuck in an endless loop of a blue page (not blue screen of death) that says, "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart
    for you." It has an error that says, "stop code ntfs file system". It will not continue to the desktop, it just keeps restarting itself. Only the power source is connected. I'm at a loss. Please help.

ashleypendergrass, Feb 19, 2021
  3. BLUE SCREEN ERROR Stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

I had a typical message that my PC would be getting an update & be restarting. I went to use my PC & had a blue screen with a Stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM. I have tried all of the TROUBLESHOOTING available to me; Startup Repair, Restore, Reset, going in
    to Command Prompt. My Microsoft was preloaded in my ASUS. I do not have a Windows 10 disc. When I upgraded to Windows 10, I did so online. Help!

DeidreMilligan, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs...

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. No login, blue screen of death with stop code ntfs file system, then preparing for repairs... - Similar Threads - login blue screen

2. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  3. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Hello, My laptop crashed yesterday and has been stuck in a loop of restarting after showing the blue screen with "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, we'll restart it for you" and stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have tried sending it into the recovery mode by...
  4. STOP CODE: NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is stop code ntfs file system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  6. What is stop code ntfs file system

What is stop code ntfs file system: What is stop code ntfs file system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-stop-code-ntfs-file-system/8ad61057-fc17-4a7a-93e5-029c23c60be1
  7. Windows stop code NTFS file system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stop code NTFS file system: So I was in the middle of a of resetting my pc, I pressed remove everything and then it started to reset everything. When it was 47% done I got the blue screen. Then I got stuck in a restart loop. It would restart, then bring up the blue screen saying it needed to restart...
  8. How do I fix blue screen Stop Code NTFS FILE SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix blue screen Stop Code NTFS FILE SYSTEM: Have tried numerous ways to boot. Ends with blue screen which shuts down, or stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair loop for hours. submitted by /u/redfox2008 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kegdrs/how_do_i_fix_blue_screen_stop_code_ntfs_file/
  9. Stop Code NTFS File System

Stop Code NTFS File System: I was resetting my HP All In One computer and it got to 58% and acted like it was going to do a restart. When it came back up it was a blue screen that said the PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Below that it said to use this code: NTFS...
  10. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...