Windows 10: No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.

Discus and support No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear Team, We have a Windows 10 Pro 1809 installed on one of our corporate laptops. It has installed through corporate MDT. We removed the Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SuhaibP, Sep 13, 2020.

1. SuhaibP Win User

No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.

Dear Team,

We have a Windows 10 Pro 1809 installed on one of our corporate laptops. It has installed through corporate MDT. We removed the Laptop from the domain and used it for another purpose. However, after some days it started showing "Windows needs to activate". We were about to purchase the individual W10 Pro license for this laptop. But all of a sudden it started not giving the login screen or password box when we start the laptop.

I have tried the following remedies to solve the issue,

1. Started to safe mode with networking and signed with the user profile. But after restarting to normal mode no login box again.
    2. Restored to an earlier restore point, but still the same issue.
    3. Tried with SFC and DISM commands to repair the corrupted files, but unfortunately, none of them has worked

Since it is only possible to login to safe mode, we are not able to connect to the store to activate the windows. The error code from the activation screen is 0*8007007B.

Please help me out if anyone of you has a solution.

Thanks in advance.

:)

SuhaibP, Sep 13, 2020
  2. SuhaibP Win User

Windows 10 Pro, No login box appearing, Can sign in to Safe mode.

Dear Team,

We have a Windows 10 Pro 1809 installed on one of our corporate laptops. It has installed through corporate MDT. We removed the Laptop from the domain and used it for another purpose. However, after some days it started showing "Windows needs to activate".
    We were about to purchase the individual W10 Pro license for this laptop. But all of a sudden it started not giving the login screen or password box when we start the laptop.

I have tried the following remedies to solve the issue,

1. Started to safe mode with networking and signed with the user profile. But after restarting to normal mode no login box again.
    2. Restored to an earlier restore point, but still the same issue.
    3. Tried with SFC and DISM commands to repair the corrupted files, but unfortunately, none of them has worked
    Since it is only possible to login to safe mode, we are not able to connect to the store to activate the windows. The error code from the activation screen is 0*8007007B.

Please help me out if anyone of you has a solution.

Thanks in advance.

SuhaibP, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2020
  4. No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.

Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

Yesterday my laptop start up really slowly and i tried to disable all services through msconfig then restart it, the problem appear here. I cant login because login screen not appearing i tried to safe mode with Shift + restart, Shift F8 and F8 but doesnt work.
    I hope you guys can give me solution how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

mikelferdinan, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working.

1. No login box appearing Windows 10 Pro. Safe mode is working. - Similar Threads - login box appearing

2. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro, No login box appearing, Can sign in to Safe mode.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro, No login box appearing, Can sign in to Safe mode.: Dear Team, We have a Windows 10 Pro 1809 installed on one of our corporate laptops. It has installed through corporate MDT. We removed the Laptop from the domain and used it for another purpose. However, after some days it started showing "Windows needs to activate". We...
  4. Safe mode blocking login. no password works.

Safe mode blocking login. no password works.: Another safety program switched me to Safe Mode but it is now stuck with none of my passwords working. Safe mode doesn't open an neither does anything else. Gotta be a way in, but how?...
  5. Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode

Can’t login in windows 10 safe mode: I was trying for the first time getting into safe mode because later I need to do it again to clean install my graphics driver. When windows restarts on safe mode, it requires me to enter my password. I’ve tried entering it many times but is still incorrect. I’m sure it is...
  6. Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in safe mode login, password is not working: Hi, i was trying to remove my gpu drivers and to do so the program rebooted me into safe mode. Safe mode will not let me login using my password. It keeps saying its incorrect which it is not because i just logged in. Is there a way to bypass this or get through this safe...
  7. Windows 10 pro safe mode / password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 pro safe mode / password: Ello there . I keep getting malware and viruses so I thought I'd try going into safe mode to do a scan . The problem now I've got is Windows keeps asking for a password ... I had written it down but Windows says it's incorrect . Anything I try like the command app or system...
  8. Not able to login to windows safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not able to login to windows safe mode: Hello, I booted into windows 10 safe mode and I forgot my admin password. Now I am not able to login, exit safe mode or get a command prompt. Can someone help me out? Any help is appreciated...
  9. No login prompt/safe mode boot not working

No login prompt/safe mode boot not working: Hi, I just installed a new GPU and after rebooting my computer, I'm not being presented with a login prompt, when I interact with the PC it just goes to this screen and I am not able to progress further. I have tried multiple times the "shift" + restart method to boot the...
  10. Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen not appearing and safe mode doesn't work: Yesterday my laptop start up really slowly and i tried to disable all services through msconfig then restart it, the problem appear here. I cant login because login screen not appearing i tried to safe mode with Shift + restart, Shift F8 and F8 but doesnt work. I hope you...