Windows 10: No login box in windows 10

Discus and support No login box in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i have a laptop and i followed a guide that had a disable services.bat and when i rebooted it had no login box. I still can see and use the ease of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tronblade, Feb 17, 2021.

1. tronblade Win User

No login box in windows 10

Hi, i have a laptop and i followed a guide that had a disable services.bat and when i rebooted it had no login box. I still can see and use the ease of access and power and when i hold shift and restart and choose trouble shoot all it has is startip settings and UEFI Firmware settings but no reset your pc. I have a restore point but i cant get to the restore point. I also tried booting into safe mode but it still doesnt have a login box.

:)

tronblade, Feb 17, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2021
  4. No login box in windows 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

No login box in windows 10

1. No login box in windows 10 - Similar Threads - login box

2. Big white box after login windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big white box after login windows: After the windows update earlier this week Ive been getting this white box image after signing in. The last two days Ive been able to brute force restart my way through but today Ive been at it for hours and no luck. The issue does not exist in safe mode. Ive tried disabling...
  3. No Password Box on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Password Box on Login Screen: I have a windows login and so does my daughter. She was logging on when she shouldn't so I went into the settings and blocked her from being about to log in. Best part is that now I can not remember er what I did to undo it. When on the sign in screen, no box comes up to...
  4. No Password Box on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Password Box on Login Screen: I have a windows login and so does my daughter. She was logging on when she shouldn't so I went into the settings and blocked her from being about to log in. Best part is that now I can not remember er what I did to undo it. When on the sign in screen, no box comes up to...
  5. I can't login to Windows after ticking the box "account is disabled* under lusrmgr.msc

I can't login to Windows after ticking the box "account is disabled* under lusrmgr.msc: When I set up Windows 11 it made a duplicate login. One that was linked to my Microsoft account Leon Lam shows picture and another that appears to be a "local account" Leon Lam doesnt show picture. Everytime I turned on my computer it tried logging in to the "local account"...
  6. I can't login to Windows after ticking the box "account is disabled* under lusrmgr.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to Windows after ticking the box "account is disabled* under lusrmgr.msc: When I set up Windows 11 it made a duplicate login. One that was linked to my Microsoft account Leon Lam shows picture and another that appears to be a "local account" Leon Lam doesnt show picture. Everytime I turned on my computer it tried logging in to the "local account"...
  7. Login box not showing up

Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  8. Login box not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not showing up: When i start up windows and get to the login screen there is only a log in button and no box where i usually type my pin, when i press the button it first says to wait a moment then just does nothing...
  9. Password box does not appear on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password box does not appear on login screen: I have four Dell Latitude 3520s with Windows 10, that are experiencing the issue of the password box not appearing when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. I would like to have a fix created for this issue. I have done the following steps but the issue is still present. I...
  10. Password box does not appear on login screen

Password box does not appear on login screen: I have four Dell Latitude 3520s with Windows 10, that are experiencing the issue of the password box not appearing when the computer wakes up from sleep mode. I would like to have a fix created for this issue. I have done the following steps but the issue is still present. I...