Windows 10: No login box when I turn my computer on

Discus and support No login box when I turn my computer on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer turns on but i do not get a login box. I dont get any prompt. Its just the photo background i see and the time and date Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KimMcallister, Aug 6, 2018.

1. No login box when I turn my computer on

My computer turns on but i do not get a login box. I dont get any prompt. Its just the photo background i see and the time and date Does anyone have any suggestions

:)

KimMcallister, Aug 6, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 6, 2018
  4. No login box when I turn my computer on

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

No login box when I turn my computer on

1. No login box when I turn my computer on - Similar Threads - login box turn

2. Why won't my account login in window go away when I turn the computer on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my account login in window go away when I turn the computer on?: When I turn the computer on a window pops up saying "Microsoft Pick an Account" and the first option is our reception email address which has "Connected to Windows" written below it. However, when I click on it the window disappears for a moment and then just keeps popping...
  3. Why won't my account login in window go away when I turn the computer on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my account login in window go away when I turn the computer on?: When I turn the computer on a window pops up saying "Microsoft Pick an Account" and the first option is our reception email address which has "Connected to Windows" written below it. However, when I click on it the window disappears for a moment and then just keeps popping...
  4. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  5. My Computer turns black when i sign in

My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  6. My computer freezes when I turn games on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes when I turn games on: So, when i turn on my computer and i turn on a game, it just freezes. To avoid it, I must wait 2 mins after turning on PC to turn on game. Please help...
  7. My computer freezes when I turn games on

My computer freezes when I turn games on: So, when i turn on my computer and i turn on a game, it just freezes. To avoid it, I must wait 2 mins after turning on PC to turn on game. Please help...
  8. My computer freezes when I turn games on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. videos saved on my computer turned to a grey box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos saved on my computer turned to a grey box: when I go to my pictures and videos that are saved on my computer, the last few videos that I saved to my computer turned to a grey boy with a play symbol in the middle but all my other videos that I have saved in the past are normal and I can see the picture of each video,...
  10. Sometimes when I login the login box and icon doesnt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes when I login the login box and icon doesnt pop up: Hello When my pc turns on (it doesnt always happen maybe like 1 out of 3 times it happens) after I press a button to pull up the login box and icon they just don't show up and I am forced to do a force shutdown and i'm not sure why..*sarc 80949