Windows 10: No Login On All Browsers

Discus and support No Login On All Browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all looking for some help, I have 1 desktop and a laptop. A couple of sites I go on I go to login put my username and password click login and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vwtig5522, Apr 14, 2020.

1. vwtig5522 Win User

No Login On All Browsers

Hi all looking for some help, I have 1 desktop and a laptop. A couple of sites I go on I go to login put my username and password click login and nothing no loading to next page. This is on desktop running Windows 10 pro 1909. Go on my laptop no problem at all and also running windows 10 pro 1909 and on the same network. I have kaspersky and malwarebytes running on both machines and have disable both software thinking this could the problem but still the same. I formatted the desktop and reinstalled windows 10 and the sites worked for a couple of days but have now gone back to nothing. Have turned off any extensions in chrome still the same, this is the same on every browser chrome/firefox/explorer. The sites are a doctors appointment site and my employment site. But both have protected by recaptcha on at the bottom corner of the screen, could this be the problem. Like I said I can login on my laptop or my phone no problem its just the desktop and my google account is sync on all devices.

:)

vwtig5522, Apr 14, 2020
  2. sfmans Win User

Anniversary Update - default browser opens on login

Thanks!

From your excellent list of suggestions

a) - yes, still happens
    b) - cannot see anything out of the ordinary, nor any reason in there why the browser would open
    c) - yes, still happens - created a local user and the browser opened on login. It was Edge this time rather than Chrome.
    d) - Nothing in scheduled tasks that wasn't there before (two Google update tasks, Adobe Acrobat updater (disabled), and a user feed sync task running system32\msfeedsync.exe.

So, sadly, still none the wiser ...

sfmans, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 14, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

No Login On All Browsers

Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

No Login On All Browsers

1. No Login On All Browsers - Similar Threads - Login Browsers

2. Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page: As the title already states, im having an issue where chromium based browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave cant access our local RDWeb login page, it just throws a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" error. Browsers that are not chromium based, such as firefox work just fine but some users prefer...
  3. Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page: As the title already states, im having an issue where chromium based browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave cant access our local RDWeb login page, it just throws a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" error. Browsers that are not chromium based, such as firefox work just fine but some users prefer...
  4. Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Failed to login by passkey using android device on every web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to login by passkey using android device on every web browser: I tried to add a passkey by my Android phone OnePlus 11 5G to Amazon, but the error message "there was a problem signing in with your passkey" always pops up after selecting the Android device as passkey, while the phone did show a fingerprint-unlock pop-up. I found out that...
  6. Failed to login by passkey using android device on every web browser

Failed to login by passkey using android device on every web browser: I tried to add a passkey by my Android phone OnePlus 11 5G to Amazon, but the error message "there was a problem signing in with your passkey" always pops up after selecting the Android device as passkey, while the phone did show a fingerprint-unlock pop-up. I found out that...
  7. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  8. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  9. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

10. I can login to browser but not computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can login to browser but not computer: Greetings!I recently changed my password and I can confirm it works as I have logged into both Edge and Chrome and made full use of different Windows apps. However, I recently got a new computer but when I go to" Settings" and "Your Info" and try to sign in to my Microsoft...