Windows 10: no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

Discus and support no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have already asked but im waiting for a replyanyways the probloem is there is no login screen i tried lot of guides I tried a fix by a member but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reyaz ahmad1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

i have already asked but im waiting for a replyanyways the probloem is there is no login screen i tried lot of guides I tried a fix by a member but that didnt work

:)

reyaz ahmad1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 2, 2023
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 2, 2023
  4. rmanasa Win User

no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

1. no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply - Similar Threads - login screen already

2. no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply: i have already asked but im waiting for a replyanyways the probloem is there is no login screen i tried lot of guides I tried a fix by a member but that didnt work...
  3. no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no login screen in windows 10 already asked but no reply: i have already asked but im waiting for a replyanyways the probloem is there is no login screen i tried lot of guides I tried a fix by a member but that didnt work...
  4. Windows 10 Asking For Dot Net Already Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Asking For Dot Net Already Installed: Hello- I have a desktop with Windows 10 Professional 20H2, I am installing an application that ask for .Net 2 / 3.5 to be installed. .Net 4.5 is installed and the stand alone version of .Net 3.5 will not install, any ideas? Also, does anyone know where the full .net 2...
  5. Windows 10 asking to activate an already activated key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 asking to activate an already activated key?: I've had this windows 10 pro version a while (upgraded from Windows 8 pro years ago when they were doing promos for 10), but coupel days ago I've had a watermark on my main screen saying to activate windows and go to settings. I tried this and nothing worked. Is this the same...
  6. Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login: hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have to enter my pin code. i want to go back to work directly and without entering any pin. thank you [Original Title: screen...
  7. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  8. Login screen asking for password everytime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  9. Login screen asking for password everytime

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  10. Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen - notification of accounts already logged in?: In Windows 7, when you were already logged into a Windows user account..... or if your PC went to the login screen upon sleep or hibernate..... it was easy to tell that there was an account already logged in. In Windows 10 that language on the login screen does not exist...