Windows 10: No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

Discus and support No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need your Support one of Our Dell CPU ACS Work Station has issue no login screen showing in window 10 pro unable to show login password option on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khalidahmad1987, Aug 3, 2021.

1. No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

I need your Support one of Our Dell CPU ACS Work Station has issue no login screen showing in window 10 pro unable to show login password option on screenProduct Name: OptiPlex 3050Service Tag: 6D98LR2Software: Window 10 Proversion: 10.0.18362 build 18362

:)

khalidahmad1987, Aug 3, 2021
  2. regan1985 Win User

login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 3, 2021
  4. No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

Windows 10 user login screen

I know you want to get into Safe Mode, but for verification, are you able to sign-in with the changed Microsoft account password on the PC?

In option 4, step 8 of Reset Password of User Account in Windows 10 | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
    Did you get the

No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password [​IMG]

Following that step 9
    You can now sign in to Windows 10 and your devices with your Microsoft account using the new password.
    --- Can you now sign in with the new password?
    --- If not, what message do you get?

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password

1. No Login Screen in Windows 10 unable to put Password - Similar Threads - Login Screen unable

2. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  3. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  4. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Login Screen Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Login Screen Password: Dear All, Can anyone please help me to solve windows 10 login password problem. Somehow the windows 10 login screen accept 2 different passwords. I believe it accept my old password and new password too. The problem happens after latest windows 10 updates. How do I stop...
  6. Windows 10 Login Screen Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Login Screen Password: Dear All, Can anyone please help me to solve windows 10 login password problem. Somehow the windows 10 login screen accept 2 different passwords. I believe it accept my old password and new password too. The problem happens after latest windows 10 updates. How do I stop...
  7. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.: Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a...
  8. unable to login with correct password windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to login with correct password windows 10: Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt...
  9. Unable to login or change password Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login or change password Windows 10: Hi, After a recent system update, my PC no longer accepts my password at login. When I try using the forgot my password button I get the error message "Windows couldn't connect to the ProfSvc service. Contact your system administrator." I am the system admin. When I tried...
  10. Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen: Split from this thread. PHYSICAL LENOVO KEYBOARD SET TO US ENG....EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE UPGRADE Moderator Note for Clarification: Unable to enter password to login to Windows. This happens after upgrade...