Windows 10: No login screen in Windows10

Discus and support No login screen in Windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I did a Windows 10 update on 17 Aug I have been unable to get the login screen on my desktop. I have tried a few things to fix it but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeatedMoon1569, Aug 21, 2019.

1. No login screen in Windows10

Since I did a Windows 10 update on 17 Aug I have been unable to get the login screen on my desktop. I have tried a few things to fix it but nothing works. Does anyone know a fix or should a future Microsoft update resolve the problem? Thanks.

:)

HeatedMoon1569, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 21, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 21, 2019
  4. No login screen in Windows10

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

No login screen in Windows10 [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

No login screen in Windows10

1. No login screen in Windows10 - Similar Threads - login screen Windows10

2. Screen flickering windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flickering windows10: Hello guys, I recently encountered a problem with my laptop with flickering problems (pixel's moving all around the place up and down) basically I know it's software because when I desactivate the drivers of intel and windows it works perfectly. During windows download same....
  3. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows10-Unable to login without internet: I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning. Everything was working fine after upgrade. Once rebooted, the...
  4. windows10 pro login issue

windows10 pro login issue: accidentally deleted my own user account, also disabled the administrator account, can't log back in to windows 10 pro anymore, just looking at the sign in page for administrator, can't log in since it is disabled. Need a big help!! greatly appreciated!!!!...
  5. Login in Windows10

Login in Windows10: I am the sole user of my Laptop PC and the sole administrator. I do not need the security of a "Password" when I boot up for a new session or revive from sleep. How do I remove this impediment and speed up access to a session?...
  6. WIndows10 Safemode Login Limbo

WIndows10 Safemode Login Limbo: Hi All , I restarted a functional Windows10 PC in safe-mode and thereafter cannot get past the Windows login. PC reboots fine, it is in safe-mode, and once Windows starts and brings me to my user login window it will not accept my PIN. I receive the message "The password is...
  7. WINDOWS10 LOGIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS10 LOGIN: I have a PC and a laptop, both running Windows 10 and both linked to the same MS account. Until recently they both has the same Windows 10 login password - which is DIFFERENT from my MS Account password. Suddenly, the PC has decided to insist that I login using my MS...
  8. windows10 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows10 black screen: windows 10 attempted an update 3 times failing each time now it will go to screen with a window and white circles then go black screen with same circles . will not let me enter safe mode or boot setup. then goes to just black screen but cursor will come up if move mouse but...
  9. Password, Login to Windows10

Password, Login to Windows10: I have been using Windows 10 for about a year. When I set it up, it gave me the option to use a number code for login, which I set and use. However, I am concerned that if I ever need to do something that requires the original password, I am in trouble because I can't find...
  10. Windows10 hangs up on login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 hangs up on login: I'm running Windows 10 on an Asus ROG laptop. Suddenly it's hanging up after login -- the circle goes round and round and the desktop never loads. I've tried troubleshooting in safe mode, but it says nothing's wrong. Please help. Edited to say it's now loaded but it's...