Windows 10: no logon function - none whatsoever

Discus and support no logon function - none whatsoever in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; no go ... Win 10 ... on turning on, am not presented with a logon function .... just a pretty picture ...obviously I am reporting from a different... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by san.cris.expat, Apr 11, 2021.

1. no logon function - none whatsoever

no go ... Win 10 ... on turning on, am not presented with a logon function .... just a pretty picture ...obviously I am reporting from a different computer ... how do I get "in"

:)

san.cris.expat, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Ruz San Win User

Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 11, 2021
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

no logon function - none whatsoever

Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

no logon function - none whatsoever

1. no logon function - none whatsoever - Similar Threads - logon function none

2. No Icon Images Whatsoever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Icon Images Whatsoever: January 23, 2024 -- All icons have no images -- whether it's my Desktop or my Documents -- EVERYTHING! It seems when an update is done, something gets messed up in the process. I don't get it at all and it's extremely frustrating for the users. I have done everything I can...
  3. No Icon Images Whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Icon Images Whatsoever: January 23, 2024 -- All icons have no images -- whether it's my Desktop or my Documents -- EVERYTHING! It seems when an update is done, something gets messed up in the process. I don't get it at all and it's extremely frustrating for the users. I have done everything I can...
  4. No Icon Images Whatsoever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In Windows 11, none of the advanced boot settings function.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, none of the advanced boot settings function.: When I switch off my laptop, the screen generally goes black, but the keyboard lights are still on. So I pressed and held the button for a short period of time, and it worked. However, to make sure the laptop was working once more, I turned it on, and after an automatic...
  6. In Windows 11, none of the advanced boot settings function.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, none of the advanced boot settings function.: When I switch off my laptop, the screen generally goes black, but the keyboard lights are still on. So I pressed and held the button for a short period of time, and it worked. However, to make sure the laptop was working once more, I turned it on, and after an automatic...
  7. Links not working whatsoever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Links not working whatsoever: Basically, after a windows restart, I'm not able to interact with any links. For example, my teacher posts a link for us in zoom, when I click on it, nothing happens. Another example, discord. If a link is posted I have to manually copy and paste it to my browser. And another...
  8. None of my function keys are working

in Windows 10 Customization
    None of my function keys are working: Recently purchased a refurbished laptop in which no function keys are responding at all Fn and F keys are not responding then finally I decided to clean install but that didn't help either. It's running on 1909 build and there no more updates to perform all other functions...
  9. No sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound whatsoever: I have everything plugged in and in working order, yet no sound can be heard. It recognizes that there is sound but doesn’t play any. In fact it says the invidia output is not plugged in. I don’t know what to do and I’m at a loss. I need help, please!! submitted by...
  10. No Sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound whatsoever: Hey guys, so before I wiped my entire PC the sound was working flawlessly - I would use the audio inputs for the Razer Blackwidow Chroma and it would work perfectly. Since the reset however, no sound has been discoverable, I get a red x on my speaker, and it says "No audio...