Windows 10: No Logon Prompt for Windows 10

Discus and support No Logon Prompt for Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have had this issue before when I had connected an external monitor but through this forum was able to fix it. I have had no issues for several... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by debback56, Apr 7, 2017.

1. debback56 Win User

No Logon Prompt for Windows 10

I have had this issue before when I had connected an external monitor but through this forum was able to fix it. I have had no issues for several weeks. On Thursday, after my laptop went into hibernation mode, now I do not have a logon prompt again. The screensaver comes on with the date and time in the lower left corner, with airplane mode and power in the lower right. Clicking the mouse or pressing the space key does not work. I have rebooted in safe mode with command prompt and ran msconfig and clicked off the boot in safe mode which worked before and now it is not working. I also tried the fast start option (but I don't have the selection on the power options screen). I am trying to finish my taxes and cannot lose my data to perform a restore. I am at a loss as to what to try now. I even connected the external monitor again and now it just switches the laptop screen to the external and does not display dual monitors like it did with my original issue. I also tried just typing the password after the space bar, but this also does not work.

:)

debback56, Apr 7, 2017
  2. rwalkerzh Win User

Disable Window 10 Facebook Auto Log

I have Windows 10 Home Edition. When I first type in "fb.com" at the https prompt to logon to Facebook, it automatically logs me on to Facebook. I want to DISABLE the automatic logon. I've been instructed to "Signoff" of Facebook and then at the resulting
    logon screen uncheck the "keep me signed in" box. I have no such box. Please help me disable the automatic logon.

rwalkerzh, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Rolando Vil, Apr 7, 2017
  4. No Logon Prompt for Windows 10

Caledon Ken, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

No Logon Prompt for Windows 10

1. No Logon Prompt for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logon Prompt

2. Disable Windows Hello Prompt entirely on logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable Windows Hello Prompt entirely on logon screen: Hey,So I disabled Window Hello Pin and so on under the Sign-In settings.Yet for whatever reason I can't seem to make it disappear from the logon screen.In the Screenshot if I select the right option and put in my password it signs in and works as expected.If the Left option...
  3. Disable Windows Hello Prompt entirely on logon screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Windows Hello Prompt entirely on logon screen: Hey,So I disabled Window Hello Pin and so on under the Sign-In settings.Yet for whatever reason I can't seem to make it disappear from the logon screen.In the Screenshot if I select the right option and put in my password it signs in and works as expected.If the Left option...
  4. Disable Windows Hello Prompt entirely on logon screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Prompted for logon when share permissions open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prompted for logon when share permissions open: I have 2x machines in the same workgroup with a share on one. Both the share and NTFS permissions have Everyone Full Control but I still get prompted for a login when I connect from the other computer. Why is this?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro: no more logon prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro: no more logon prompt: Hey folks, On my company's computer with Windows 10 Pro, starting from yesterday there is not more the logon password box. I have tried all the suggested solutions that I've found on the web, included CRTL+ALT+DEL, restore the system from a previous saved restore point,...
  7. Black screen at logon command32 prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen at logon command32 prompt: Hello!My first thread of a error ever here and also my first post.Having a very persistent problem that i cant resolve myself.I keep getting a black screen with only mouse cursor available and a open command window.The only way to get past it it is to type explorer.exe in...
  8. Logon prompt not detecting smartcard?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon prompt not detecting smartcard?: All, Isn't Windows supposed to detect a smartcard and prompt for a PIN at logon? When I insert my card, nothing happens. I can then login using a local account, open my card manager application and see the card with the identification and certificate information perfectly....
  9. Logon prompt not detecting smartcard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon prompt not detecting smartcard?: All, Isn't Windows supposed to detect a smartcard and prompt for a PIN at logon? When I insert my card, nothing happens. I can then login using a local account, open my card manager application and see the card with the identification and certificate information perfectly....
  10. Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen replace with command prompt. logonUI.exe?: Hello, I purchased windows 10 to replace 7 last year and never really used the PC much afterwards until recently. Everything was fine still. I re-downloaded Origin (gaming program) along with Sim City. A few days afterwards, my logon screen has been replace with some sort...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no logon prompt

2. no logon prompt windows 10

3. windows logonui at command prompt

4. windows logon prompt