Windows 10: no longer able to run or install win 10 x64

Discus and support no longer able to run or install win 10 x64 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; resonantly updated 1803 to 1809. and it killed my pc. tried installing from USB installation made with media builder. multiple BSODs. USB drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vermin8tor, Dec 13, 2018.

1. no longer able to run or install win 10 x64

resonantly updated 1803 to 1809. and it killed my pc.

tried installing from USB installation made with media builder. multiple BSODs. USB drivers failed. win32kfull, failed as well as many others.

tried installing from a few dvds of win10 X64 ver 1809. more BSODs.

first thoughts ram was faulty. tested on current MB and another all ram passed.

tested CPU only on this MB because its my only Intel board. CPU passed.

checked my ssds that carry my os's. both passed.

removed all peripheral components tried to install, again multiple BSODs.

so im now thinking MB is failing. though i can install WIN 7, WIN 8, 8.1 with no issues, yet come to install latest win10 1809 and in comes constant BSODs. not all the same error.

my system has been very happy running win 10x64 since win 10 inception.

any idea's whats going on?

apart from the slight niggle that microsoft is behind the killing of my OS!

:)

vermin8tor, Dec 13, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 13, 2018
  3. error 0x800F081F while installing .net 3.5 issue Win 10 x64

Hello Steebo,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Sometimes, during an app installation, it needs a specific version of .NET Framework. In those cases, it might automatically install and activate that version. Is it the same in your case?

Also, are you trying to download and install .net framework because it is a pre-requisite for another application/program to run?

Now, 0x800F081F is one of the Windows update error codes users usually face. I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and check if it helps to identify any potential issue.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 13, 2018
  4. no longer able to run or install win 10 x64

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

no longer able to run or install win 10 x64

1. no longer able to run or install win 10 x64 - Similar Threads - longer able run

2. VMWare not longer runs after the last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VMWare not longer runs after the last Win 10 update: Windows 10 took the last update. Now when I try and start my copy of VMWare it says "WMWare Workstation Pro can't run on Windows". BUT IT HAS FOR THE LAST YEAR. My business relies on this software. How can I get it to work again? Updating this version of VMWare is not an...
  3. Installing Win 10 x64 using a flash memory

Installing Win 10 x64 using a flash memory: Hello all, I'm going to re-install Windows 10 x 64. My SDD is of 256 GB size containing two drives. The C drive is to be for installation and the D drives contains my valuable data. I want to use the Rufus app to install the .iso file of the windows into a 32 GB flash...
  4. win 10 x64

win 10 x64: i have upgraded win 8.1 to win 10 and after upgrade i found out that i have this now a 32 bit operating system 64 based processor thank you Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-x64/20acbf93-d97c-4ec9-8753-67cb6c343fcc
  5. No longer able to dual boot win 10 and 8.1 ?

No longer able to dual boot win 10 and 8.1 ?: So I used to have windows 10 and windows 8.1 dual boot on my laptop pc. However after a serious mistake I made, I ended up having to start fresh. with windows 10. But now I can't install windows 8.1! It always says a needed driver is missing! I tested my windows 8.1 iso in...
  6. Win 10 x64 1803 install fails at 83% - update install

Win 10 x64 1803 install fails at 83% - update install: Installing win 10 pro x64 using usb and mounted ISO. Both failed. It failed several times and the installer exits with a very uninformative window saying Windows 10 installation has failed. I was running Controlled Folder Access and the installer wanted to write to a...
  7. Adobe CS2 will no longer install on Windows 10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe CS2 will no longer install on Windows 10 Pro x64: I got InDesign CS2 (4.0) installed on my desktop a while ago. But now I want to use Audition 3.0 and Premier Pro 2.0. The installers will not work. They launch, I select English, the next dialog box flashes and it's gone. The automatic troubleshooter selects XP Pro SP3...
  8. Only 3.5GB (of 4GB) RAM usable; running Win 10 x64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Only 3.5GB (of 4GB) RAM usable; running Win 10 x64: Curious, this computer is showing me that only 3.45GB out of 4GB installed memory is actually usable by the OS. It does have Windows 10 x64. Anyone got a fix for this? Laptop CPU: AMD E1-6015 APU 25480
  9. Install win 10 x64 on a 40 GB HDD?

Install win 10 x64 on a 40 GB HDD?: Hi is it a good idea to install windows 10 x64 bit on a 40 GB HDD? I know that the minimum HDD space requirement is 20 GB. I'm planning to only use that drive for OS/updates only and programs will be installed someone else. I want to see if my computer is able to handle...
  10. Installing Win x86 dual-boot on a PC with Win 10 x64

Installing Win x86 dual-boot on a PC with Win 10 x64: Hello, as the title says, I have a PC with win 10 x64 installed. It is a new PC with UEFI firmware and secure boot enabled, though I can disabled it very easily. I want to installed Win 7 x86 (32bit) on a second hard drive and have it dual-boot config with the current Win...