Windows 10: No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

Discus and support No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiegWiffe, Mar 2, 2019.

1. SiegWiffe Win User

No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting and reloading the software. I went to the Polaroid Camera Support site and installed the most recent version and have used the trouble shooting part of the programs with no luck. Anyone know of a work around? Thanks for any suggestions.

:)

SiegWiffe, Mar 2, 2019

2. Polaroid Snap 'Drivers Unavailable' issue (Windows 10)

I recently purchased a polaroid snap but haven't been able to get it to connect to my laptop. When directed to update firmware for the camera in such instances, the polaroid website prompts you to download a zip file and save it directly to the camera, which
    should appear on your desktop. However, the camera only appears in the 'devices' area of settings, and cannot be opened due to unavailable drivers, and nothing can be saved to it.

Any suggestions?

Saoirse Kelly, Mar 2, 2019
  3. KG6
    KG6 Win User
    Canon Camera no longer compatible

I have a PowerShot A530 camera. I was able to transfer pictures to my XP. I now have Windows 10 and the camera is no longer compatible. On Canon's suggestion I bought a card reader. I took the chip from the camera, put it in the card reader and quickly
    saw the files. When I clicked on them the pics opened up. Later I removed the chip and reinserted it in the camera. When I went back to find the pics on my computer they were nowhere to be found. I took out the chip again. This time nothing happened.
    I can see the pics on the camera but they are no longer on the disc. I even asked for help at Staples and the man said that he couldn't find them either. I do not know what to do and am now afraid to use the camera. I no longer trust the card reader. Could
    it be defective and how would I know? Is there anything that I can do? PS: I have received a computer message saying that I must format file F but that the disc will be wiped clean. What does this mean? Hopefully, with thanks.

4. No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

Cameras no longer upload to computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the driver. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Hardware troubleshooter

1. Type control panel in the search box.

2. Click on troubleshooting in the control panel.

3. Click view all.

4. Click hardware and devices.

5. Follow on screen instruction.

Method 2

Uninstall and reinstall camera driver

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

Refer the steps below to uninstall device driver:

• Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start search box and hit ENTER.

• Locate camera driver and expand the same.

• Right-click on camera driver and click on Uninstall button to uninstall the driver associated with the device.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

• If driver for Windows 10 is not available then I suggest you
      to install the driver in compatibility mode.
      Follow the steps below to install the drivers in compatibility with Windows 10.
    • Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
      • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
      • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
        ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer

1. No longer able to transfer pics from Polaroid iE826 camera to computer - Similar Threads - longer able transfer

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  4. transferring pics from iphone 8s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  5. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  6. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  7. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  8. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  9. Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Polaroid iE826 camera not getting detected when connecting it to the computer: I've used this camera for over a year without any issues and now I get a message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I've tried another cable that is made for this particular camera, another iE826 camera and deleting...
  10. Polaroid speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polaroid speaker: This speaker that I have bought, plugged it in troubleshooted it several times. I stopped work on me two or 3 days back. I hear it when I first turn it on, but it is not any sounds when I want to play games on my Game Tanium on my pc....