Windows 10: no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

Discus and support no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; a while after uppgaded to windows 10 i have gotten these strange happenings : if i click on my profile picture or only hover over the control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Buttcrack06, Oct 13, 2015.

1. no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

a while after uppgaded to windows 10 i have gotten these strange happenings : if i click on my profile picture or only hover over the control panel button i only get a messeage that says " this action is aborted because of limitings set to this computer. contact the system responsible" its badly translated by me.

i cant even right click on pictures and set a new backround.

is somewone familiar with this stuff?

:)

Buttcrack06, Oct 13, 2015

2. Local Disk C: Access Denied

I made another Local Account but i cant make it Full Administrator cause of Control Panel cant access too . Even Cmd(admin) cant operate . In local CMD i try to but the only say is System 5 Occured and Access Denied no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel :(

I want to reformat but i want my windows10 genuine copy back no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel :( Please help .

Julius JRLapidez, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Ajamm Win User
    Family Safety settings embedded in user account after 8.1 > 10 update

I have family safety setting on a local account in Windows 8.1 - once this was upgraded to 10 I wanted to change the childs user account to an online account. I cannot access the settings to do this as they seem to be blocked by some residual family safety
    controls. I cannot get control panel, user accounts or much else. I even upgraded this account to admin, but it still require admin permission to access control panel (and there is no option to elevate the session)

Ajamm, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

1. no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel - Similar Threads - longer admin cant

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  4. Unable to access User Accounts Control panel UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access User Accounts Control panel UAC: I was configuring my Users on my windows 10 laptop was about to upgrade to windows 10 and accidentally removed Admin privileges from the main account while messing around with UAC. Now without any Administrator rights, I am unable to open UAC or Command Prompt administrator...
  5. Unable to access User Accounts Control panel UAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access User Accounts Control panel UAC: I was configuring my Users on my windows 10 laptop was about to upgrade to windows 10 and accidentally removed Admin privileges from the main account while messing around with UAC. Now without any Administrator rights, I am unable to open UAC or Command Prompt administrator...
  6. Unable to access User Accounts Control panel UAC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Control panel user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel user account: I forgot to put a password on and i can't switch into the admin account or delete it so how do i fix it and If I take it to the windows center to let them clean up, will it help?...
  8. No longer access to admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No longer access to admin account: I am the sole user of this pc but can no longer get full access to the Powershell or upgrade my current admin status to change user options. Also File Explorer does not function correctly eg It will not let me rename any directory and instead just closes itself....
  9. User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User control access, NETPLWIZ, admin accounts: I am running Win10, home user version, build 18363. I am listed as an administrator, but I cannot do any of the functions, troubleshooting, etc. When I run NETPLWIZ or o to control panel and try to change the account type the User Access Control screen pops up and says to...
  10. Themes no longer in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes no longer in control panel: Greetings! First, thank you for having a forum for helping those of us who can't leave anything alone. *Huh Now onto my query... I stupidly tried to copy a theme file into Windows/Resources/Themes. Following this idiotic act, my themes and display options no longer...