Windows 10: no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

Discus and support no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; a while after uppgaded to windows 10 i have gotten these strange happenings : if i click on my profile picture or only hover over the control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Buttcrack06, Oct 13, 2015.

1. no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

a while after uppgaded to windows 10 i have gotten these strange happenings : if i click on my profile picture or only hover over the control panel button i only get a messeage that says " this action is aborted because of limitings set to this computer. contact the system responsible" its badly translated by me.

i cant even right click on pictures and set a new backround.

is somewone familiar with this stuff?

:)

Buttcrack06, Oct 13, 2015

2. Local Disk C: Access Denied

I made another Local Account but i cant make it Full Administrator cause of Control Panel cant access too . Even Cmd(admin) cant operate . In local CMD i try to but the only say is System 5 Occured and Access Denied no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel :(

I want to reformat but i want my windows10 genuine copy back no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel :( Please help .

Julius JRLapidez, Oct 13, 2015
  3. Ajamm Win User
    Family Safety settings embedded in user account after 8.1 > 10 update

I have family safety setting on a local account in Windows 8.1 - once this was upgraded to 10 I wanted to change the childs user account to an online account. I cannot access the settings to do this as they seem to be blocked by some residual family safety
    controls. I cannot get control panel, user accounts or much else. I even upgraded this account to admin, but it still require admin permission to access control panel (and there is no option to elevate the session)

Ajamm, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

1. no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel - Similar Threads - longer admin cant

2. Admin account no longer appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account no longer appearing: I signed in as a guest 2 days ago, and now I can't login to my other account. The account folders still appear under C: Users... However, I am unable to enter admin name & password. This is frustrating. At this point it seems the only option is to factory reset the...
  3. Admin access to users accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin access to users accounts: Now that I've upgrade our main machine from xp64 to Win10, I am not trying to restore everyone profile stuff. However, even as admin I can't seem to access anyone's profile but mine. How can i access their profiles so I can load all their stuff back into them? It would...
  4. Control Panel - User accounts -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Panel - User accounts -: My user account doesn't provide a "Create a Password Reset Disk" topic, how can I solve this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-user-accounts/51c19f6a-f15b-46cd-a82d-71e1c34e15a7
  5. Notifications Panel & controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications Panel & controlled folder access: I understand the value in getting NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 on the right side panel, including the Controlled Folder Access notifications from Windows Defender. However, there seems to be quite a number of CFA notifications (a good thing) but I wish that there was a way to...
  6. Themes no longer in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes no longer in control panel: Greetings! First, thank you for having a forum for helping those of us who can't leave anything alone. *Huh Now onto my query... I stupidly tried to copy a theme file into Windows/Resources/Themes. Following this idiotic act, my themes and display options no longer...
  7. Cant access new admin account, please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant access new admin account, please help: Hi guys, I have created a new admin account through safe mode as that is the only way i can login to my system but whenever i power on the laptop, it takes me to my default user account (doesnt gives an option to login to another account that i created) I want to login to...
  8. Cannot access the Sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access the Sound control panel: This has been happening for a while, but i never felt the need to fix it because I never actually "needed" to be here. Until one day the microphone decides to turn off and I can't really do anything. When I right click on the sound button on the task bar, it shows five...
  9. Latest update -- Control panel no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update -- Control panel no longer working: Hi there After latest update I find that Control Panel is no longer working --it starts (displays) and then locks up and then disappears after a few seconds. Is my system broken or is control panel now disabled )get to it via Right mouse from Windows start button)....
  10. cant open file explorer, control panel...

in Windows 10 Support
    cant open file explorer, control panel...: Weird issue with Acer CB280HK 4k Monitor So, I was lucky enough to get a new monitor and new pc the other day; a dell xps 8700, and for purposes of this discussion, the video card set up is a intel hd graphics 4600 board, and a Nvidia GTX745, with 4 gigs of ram. The...