Windows 10: no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option"

Discus and support no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Everything is telling me to go to "sign-in options" to change my pin or delete my pin, but changing or deleting my pin is no longer listed as an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ElkeO, Jun 10, 2020.

1. ElkeO Win User

no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option"

Everything is telling me to go to "sign-in options" to change my pin or delete my pin, but changing or deleting my pin is no longer listed as an option... on this weird "Windows Hello" pin, which is not an option either.

no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option" 68e30996-2c55-4f6c-a9fe-3eec075a939e?upload=true.png

:)

ElkeO, Jun 10, 2020

2. Sign in with pin no longer an option

I just did the latest MS update today 5/6/18 and when it was all done and the system rebooted to the sign-in screen the pin option was no longer an option and I no longer remember the password for we changed to the pin sign-in some time ago. So what do
    I do now?

Tim Juntgen, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Hweiro Win User
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

The 'I forgot my PIN' option allows me to change my PIN, but the PIN change option is still missing in my Sign-In options. Trying the steps in the link provided doesn't cause this option to appear. Is it a bug in my OS?

Hweiro, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Judesman Win User

Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options

I have already set a PIN for my Local Account and my "Sign in Options" in Settings looks like this showing "Add" under PIN:

no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option" [​IMG]

Various sites I have visited indicate that as I have already set a PIN I should have the option to "Change" or "I forgot my PIN". like this:

no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option" [​IMG]

Can someone explain why there is a difference please?

Judesman, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. no longer an option to change pin in "sign-in option" - Similar Threads - longer option change

2. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  3. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  4. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  5. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  6. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Sign-in Pin Option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Pin Option: I've followed all support articles as to how enable, set up and activate pin, and how to take ownership of the Ngc files and still my dell computer does not show PIN sign-in option the Windows log-on. HELP!!!...
  8. No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No option to change PIN in Settings - Accounts - Sign-in options: I set a pin to sign in to my computer, but now my whole family knows it and can access my computer at any time. I looked up how to change my pin in settings - accounts - sign-in options, but there is no option to change my PIN. I selected "I forgot my PIN" on sign-in, and...
  9. PIN sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619
  10. Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options: I have already set a PIN for my Local Account and my "Sign in Options" in Settings looks like this showing "Add" under PIN: [img] Various sites I have visited indicate that as I have already set a PIN I should have the option to "Change" or "I forgot my PIN". like...