Windows 10: no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

Discus and support no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelCoffman3, Feb 26, 2021.

1. no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

:)

MichaelCoffman3, Feb 26, 2021

2. Logitech surround speakers not recognized as surround speakers?

Press Windows+X keys

Choose Control Panel

Click to "view devices and printers" under Hardware and Sound

find your Logitech speakers right click on icon & choose remove device

then unplug Logitech usb/wire connection from pc

reboot pc

then plug in Logitech speaker connection (usb/wire)

Test surround on software program that reproduces surround audio in say movie/video

Jmarco0921, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Logitech Speakers Z313

No, the logitech speakers are not listed, the only ones are the real tech that are on the computer.

gwen weaver, Feb 26, 2021
  4. no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Hi,

After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB).

Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

DavidUroić, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers

1. no longer any audio from my logitech usb speakers - Similar Threads - longer audio logitech

2. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers: The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB...
  3. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers: The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB...
  4. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  5. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  6. No audio from my new speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from my new speakers: I had speakers working before I moved to this new location. When I moved here, the speakers didn't work, so I thought they somehow got broken and I threw them away. I just replaced them with new Logitech speakers and I can't get them to work on my computer again. I tested...
  7. Logitech speakers not appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech speakers not appearing: I had to do some tweaking on my computer to fix an issue with a game, now my Logitech speakers don’t show up on the audio task bar when selected. My other audio choices do however appear. Does anyone know the fix to this? submitted by /u/brumoment123 [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio suddenly swapped from speakers to monitor. PC no longer recognizes speakers and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio suddenly swapped from speakers to monitor. PC no longer recognizes speakers and...: On August 26, 2020, my PC audio suddenly swapped from my speakers to my monitor. My PC no longer recognizes my speakers or headphones, and sees my monitor as the only available audio output. I'm trying to boot up the Realtek Audio Control app to troubleshoot my audio issues...
  9. logitech speakers Z323

logitech speakers Z323: Windows is not recognizing my speakers. No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z323/0b15f130-ce30-4586-933a-b0a0561fd521
  10. No audio from my speakers

No audio from my speakers: I cant get my speakers to work. The power is on (speaker light on) volume at max. The jack plug is in the centre of the 3 sockets at the lower back of the PC panel Original Title: I can't make my speakers work. They are connect by a jack plug to the middle of the 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech z cinema no sound