Windows 10: No longer getting YouTube notification mails

Discus and support No longer getting YouTube notification mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Title of the thread basically. Since past 3 days I have stopped getting the mails from YouTube from the channels I have subbed to and new content is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2020.

1. No longer getting YouTube notification mails

Title of the thread basically. Since past 3 days I have stopped getting the mails from YouTube from the channels I have subbed to and new content is posted.
    I did check this link but no help
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7123737?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=9257110
    I haven't done any changes to any YouTube settings.
    Searched my Gmail properly in case they landed up in spam but no.
    Am I facing this issue alone or are some others impacted too by it recently?
    Win 10 ver 2004

:)

onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Mail app not receiving notifications

Hi Dave,

It seems that the Mail app is not running in the background. To show the app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page, we suggest running it in the background. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Privacy
    • In the left pane, select Background apps.
    • Under Let apps run in the background, toggle the switch to turn on or off the background apps.
    • Once you're done, you may now turn on the Mail app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page to get notifications.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 18, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

No longer getting YouTube notification mails

no longer getting email notifications in action center

If Outlook is showing in Notifications and Actions and is turned on, our next steps is to make sure that Outlook is configured to display alert by:

• Click File-> Options-> Mail.
    • Scroll down to the section: Message arrival.
    • Enable the option: Display a Desktop Alert.
    If the steps didn’t solve the issue, please try to create a new Outlook Account and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

No longer getting YouTube notification mails

1. No longer getting YouTube notification mails - Similar Threads - longer getting YouTube

2. Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications: I've been having Mail app notification issues not arriving instantly in the last couple of days. It feels like the Mail app is connecting/disconnecting sporadically, rendering the syncing process unstable it shows me notifications on and off overtime, sometimes I get...
  3. Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications: I've been having Mail app notification issues not arriving instantly in the last couple of days. It feels like the Mail app is connecting/disconnecting sporadically, rendering the syncing process unstable it shows me notifications on and off overtime, sometimes I get...
  4. mail notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail notifications: how do I turn off new mail notifications? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications/7b300845-cce7-4a6d-b1ca-de7083ead358
  5. Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since updating to 1909, no longer getting notifications for Gmail in Mail: I updated to 1909 just over a week ago, and I'm not getting new mail notifications from Mail for my two Gmail accounts. I'm still getting notifications for my one Hotmail account though. If I open the Mail app, it instantly shows a notification for new mails in both Gmail...
  6. Mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail notifications: I want to turn on mail notifications, I already configured the settings inside the app, but was unable to turn them on in Notifications & Actions settings, because I'm not allowed to press the button: Does anybody know how to change that?...
  7. YouTube comments notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube comments notifications: I have a problem with my notifications from YouTube. As a Youtuber, I receive quite a few comments from my videos. However, the other day I went to my notifications and accidentally right clicked on an option to stop them from coming through to my display. Is there a way in...
  8. Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Not getting notifications for some me mail in the mail app: sorry if this get confusing but my problem is that for some reason if i send mail to myself with another acc the mail app will show it and put that number on the mail app pinned to the taskbar and start. but if its not from me i will still get the notification for it in the...
  9. Mail Notification

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Notification: I have two email accounts linked to the Windows 10 mail app. The pop up notification for one of them has a delete button and the other has an archive button. How can I get the second one to have the delete button in the notification? They both had it at one point and now the...
  10. Mail Action Center Notification No Longer Works

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Action Center Notification No Longer Works: I used to get notification from Action Center for new email messages. Not any more. I searched various forums, and it appears to be a bug. Is everyone else experiencing this? I have two accounts connected to the Mail program--Outlook and Gmail. It's not getting...