Windows 10: No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Discus and support No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/waceyhawpuh, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:37 PM.

1. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that button save screenshots to my regular screenshots folder? I can't figure it out.

submitted by /u/waceyhawpuh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/waceyhawpuh, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:37 PM

2. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Oct 18, 2020 at 2:41 PM
  3. Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder

Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder whereas it did previously. Screenshot is automatically saved in that folder but it now requires opening the folder manually.

4. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Prtsc button no longer working

My printscreen key (PrtSc) was working perfect yesterday. I restarted the laptop today and it is no longer working.

I used to simply press on the key and the images were automatically saved to my dropbox folder, that is no longer the case. Can someone shed some light on how to fix this issue please?

Cheers!

Thema:

No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

1. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - longer using OneDrive

2. How do I automatically save my screenshots to a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I automatically save my screenshots to a folder?: Hello, I have assigned my prtscr key to snip screen and I need to save my screenshots automatically to a folder. Currently I have to open the screenshot I made from recent actions/notifications thing and click on save. How do I automate this action? So that I don't have to...
  3. How do I disable the new snip & sketch, or get PrtSc to save a full screenshot without...

How do I disable the new snip & sketch, or get PrtSc to save a full screenshot without...: I have spent a surprising amount of time trying to figure out how to get the default printscreen behaviour back. I just want a full screenshot to be saved without opening another application. Does anyone know how to do this in an easy way? windows 10 seems to be harder and...
  4. How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.: I want the one-key PrtSc button to save my entire screen into a specified folder. This used to work, until I reinstalled W10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-prtsc-key-to-save-screenshots/0210cf48-cfa8-4699-8b35-6a4bbc87c2ba
  5. Automatically save snipping screenshots

Automatically save snipping screenshots: Is there a way I could setup a folder where all the images that I snap with Windows+Shift+S automatically get saved? :) submitted by /u/FlocoPops [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsbz8c/automatically_save_snipping_screenshots/
  6. Help, I can no longer take screenshots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, I can no longer take screenshots: The fn + windows + print screen shortcut was working perfectly fine earlier today, but for some reason it no longer takes screenshots. The darken screen effect no longer comes and I've checked the screenshots folder, but nothing new. Can anybody help me with this? Im running...
  7. How do I save screenshots?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I save screenshots?: Split from this thread. how do I save screenshots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-screenshots/e76d539d-b2ce-479c-8faa-d61d7b6d5af2
  8. Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive: I have a desktop and Laptop. On both machines using ALT-PrintScreen keyboard shortcuts would automatically drop a screen grab of 'just' the window I wanted to grab (NOT the full desktop. This did NOT require snipping or dragging a shape or whatever. The tool works perfectly...
  9. Utilities that I run can no longer automatically save files to my OneDrive

Utilities that I run can no longer automatically save files to my OneDrive: When I started to use OneDrive two years ago I set it up so that all files generated by me/programs that I run are saved to folders in my C:\Users\myname\OneDrive\Documents folder. Until recently all files generated from utilities that I use (e.g. pdf's generated by scanning...
  10. PrtSc screenshots

PrtSc screenshots: PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in User>Pictures. Where else could they be going?...