Windows 10: No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Discus and support No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/waceyhawpuh, Oct 18, 2020.

1. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that button save screenshots to my regular screenshots folder? I can't figure it out.

submitted by /u/waceyhawpuh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/waceyhawpuh, Oct 18, 2020

2. Screenshots no longer automatically saved in Screenshots folder

For nearly 3 years, the PRT SC (print screen) button on my HP Envy laptop automatically saved screenshots in a folder called Screenshots. While I still have functionality of clicking PRT SC and can then paste the image by CTRL-V, the images are no longer
    automatically being saved in the Screenshots folder or any folder as far as I can tell. What changed and how can this be fixed? I use DropBox, not OneDrive, so please no suggestions re OneDrive. Thanks.

FrustratedNYC-IP-Lawyer, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder

Clicking on notification of screenshots automatically saved to OneDrive no longer opens Screenshots folder whereas it did previously. Screenshot is automatically saved in that folder but it now requires opening the folder manually.

Evern Otes, Oct 18, 2020
  4. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

Prtsc button no longer working

My printscreen key (PrtSc) was working perfect yesterday. I restarted the laptop today and it is no longer working.

I used to simply press on the key and the images were automatically saved to my dropbox folder, that is no longer the case. Can someone shed some light on how to fix this issue please?

Cheers!

arcybarrios, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

1. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - longer using OneDrive

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. Windows 11 will not automatically save screenshots without OneDrive. How do I fix this?

Windows 11 will not automatically save screenshots without OneDrive. How do I fix this?: I am running an up-to-date version of Windows 11. When I use the Print Screen key, the capture is not saved to a folder unless I have OneDrive activated. However, I do not want to use OneDrive. With OneDrive disabled, when I use the Print Screen key, the capture is saved to...
  5. Windows 11 will not automatically save screenshots without OneDrive. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not automatically save screenshots without OneDrive. How do I fix this?: I am running an up-to-date version of Windows 11. When I use the Print Screen key, the capture is not saved to a folder unless I have OneDrive activated. However, I do not want to use OneDrive. With OneDrive disabled, when I use the Print Screen key, the capture is saved to...
  6. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots: Last week, and for as long as Ive had my PC~1year I have been able to simply press the PrtSc/SysRq button and it snaps a shot of my screen, and sends it to my screenshot folder for later editing. This is no longer the case. I still hear the screenshot noise, but no longer see...
  7. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots: Last week, and for as long as Ive had my PC~1year I have been able to simply press the PrtSc/SysRq button and it snaps a shot of my screen, and sends it to my screenshot folder for later editing. This is no longer the case. I still hear the screenshot noise, but no longer see...
  8. My screenshot button no longer seems to save screenshots

9. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...
  10. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...