Windows 10: No Low battery notification in Windows 10

Discus and support No Low battery notification in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Windows 10 laptop shuts down without warning or any Low battery notification, then […] This article No Low battery notification in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:47 AM.

1. WinClub New Member

No Low battery notification in Windows 10

2. Rose Cal Win User

No low battery notif + abrupt shutdown

Hi Chris-Irina,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue with no low battery notification.

If yes, it is possible that this issue happened due to configuration settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried checking if there's any pending updates?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by JohnSchoonover on this
    thread to troubleshoot your concern with no low battery notification.

If the issue still persists, we encourage you to submit a feedback or suggestion by following the steps on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

4. A#le[Ne] Win User

No Low Battery Notification

Hello Greg Carmack:

Thank you for your suggestions in items 1-6.

In my computer, everything matched, except High Performance in item 6 (Power Options).

I matched the information and got one notification, then the problem returned.

I would like to add #7 to your list of 6 items.

To the task bar I added Windows Ink Workspace, Touch Keyboard and Touchpad.

Now, Low Battery Notification shows each time the battery is low.

Problem solved.

Thank you for your help.

Thema:

1. No Low battery notification in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Low battery notification

2. Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10: Hi there I have an Acer Laptop running Windows 10 which I have had for 2 years. The low battery notifications have always worked until recently. It now gives me about 5 seconds warning before it tells me the battery is critical and shuts down. The battery is still running...
  3. "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar: For a while now, once I get to low battery 20%, the normal notification pops up the blue box and I click close. This stays in the taskbar: [ATTACH] Task manager looks like this [IMG] I can get a screenshot of services if that would be helpful, but it's just a window so I...
  4. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  5. low battery notification

low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8
  6. battery low

battery low: I no longer get a on screen message telling me my battery is low at 15% and laptop shall shutdown shortly, cant find how to get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-low/995134fc-40ca-4647-a4b7-dc7088804764
  7. Low Battery - No more notification beep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low Battery - No more notification beep: My HP laptop used to warn me when battery gets low - with a beep and a dimmed screen. But, now it doesn't. I am in the middle of work and it just shuts off. Does anyone know where to turn this notification back on? Thanks....
  8. Low battery visual notification with sound alert

Low battery visual notification with sound alert: How to run Low battery visual notification with sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-visual-notification-with-sound-alert/4fa7a11d-0eff-4144-ae06-84756f1d8422
  9. my battery notification when unplug an it gets low

my battery notification when unplug an it gets low: why my laptop stop showing me notification when my battery is low after it's unplug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-notification-when-unplug-an-it-gets-low/51f7b1ac-fc63-4f7f-a900-d7836afc73e5
  10. Add or Remove Low battery notification from Power Options in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Low battery notification from Power Options in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Low battery notification from Power Options in Windows How to Add or Remove "Low battery notification" from Power Options in Windows The configure notification and action settings you want when the computer's battery reaches a set low and critical...