Windows 10: No major upgrades since 1803??

Discus and support No major upgrades since 1803?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I came here to trying figuring out why my computer hadn't upgraded to 1809 yet (waiting since October), only to see there's a 1903! *Eek*Eek What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cbiweb, Jul 9, 2019.

1. cbiweb Win User

No major upgrades since 1803??

I came here to trying figuring out why my computer hadn't upgraded to 1809 yet (waiting since October), only to see there's a 1903! *Eek*Eek

What could be causing me to not get these upgrades? I always allow upgrades, and receive the regular security updates. Can anyone give me a clue, 'cause I seem to have run out.

:)

cbiweb, Jul 9, 2019

2. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

1. What is the make and model of your PC?
    2. How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    3. Did you get any error messages?
    4. Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Jul 9, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 9, 2019
  4. No major upgrades since 1803??

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

No major upgrades since 1803??

1. No major upgrades since 1803?? - Similar Threads - major upgrades since

2. MSI is not performing a major upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSI is not performing a major upgrade.: I have been creating the msi for the next release of our application. current version : ProductCode : <OldCode-GUID>ProductVersion : 3.0.0PackageCode : <OldCode-GUID> UpgradeCode : <GUID>New version: ProductCode : <New-GUID>ProductVersion : 3.1.0PackageCode : <New-GUID>...
  3. Email not working since major update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email not working since major update.: Windows 10 updated my PC last week. Immediately following this my Windows Live Mail no longer allows incoming or out going traffic. I informed Microsoft of the problem, but they were unable to guide me to a solution themselves. Further attempts through Microsoft led me here....
  4. Upgrading major version of windows.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upgrading major version of windows.: I need help with upgrading major version of windows. I am on Win 10 pro 64-bit version 1903, and nothing else is being offered in Settings->Windows Update. I have read all sorts of instructions on microsoft's site, and can't find anything concrete or understandable. The...
  5. Upgrade 1709 to 1803

Upgrade 1709 to 1803: Hello Forum, Thinking about upgrading from 1709 to 1803 version, and I am doing some preparations not to be dependant on being online to upgrade. What I did so far: 1. Downloaded the Win 10 1803 (pro, English) installation file from this site:...
  6. 1920x1080 not available since major update this morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1920x1080 not available since major update this morning: My Windows 10 updated and now my monitor's native resolution 1920x1080 is no longer available. My monitor is now stuck at 1600x1200! I had 1920x1080 before the update and now I have no way of returning it to 1920x1080! 1920x1080 is not even listed as a valid mode! My...
  7. Blue Snowball won't work since major upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball won't work since major upgrade: So I recently replaced my motherboard, CPU and RAM and now my blue snowball mic won't work. When I did the upgrade I re-installed windows and that's where the trouble started. It doesn't recognise the device at all. It doesn't show up in device manager even when I click on...
  8. Network failure since 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network failure since 1803: Tried everything that I can think so after some help here. Main PC and laptop running Win10 1803 x64. Both are configured as Private with everything prior to the 1803 update. The laptop, running via wireless can see and write to the files on the PC which is operating in...
  9. Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(

Since Win 1803 upgrade: A bluescreen every other day... :-(: Of course I can't tell whether it really has to do with the recent Windows 1803 upgrade but exactly since then (i.e. since about 3 weeks) I experience a bluescreen about every other day. The explanation mumbles something about some "IRQ less or equal"... (or similar). I...
  10. Upgrade 1803 Failed

Upgrade 1803 Failed: The upgrade 1803 failed at 43% with the Stopcode "DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG". I could not find any useful information at windows.com/stopcode. The message at Settings > Updates is "Last failed installed attempt..... 0xc1900101". AV is Windows Defender. Firewall is W10 at...