Windows 10: No man's sky nie działa

Discus and support No man's sky nie działa in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky przekierowuje mnie na stronę narzędzia o nazwie usługi gier które ma do pobrania aktualizacje, jednak gdy próbuję ją... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KamilMścisz, Jun 15, 2020.

1. No man's sky nie działa

Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky przekierowuje mnie na stronę narzędzia o nazwie usługi gier które ma do pobrania aktualizacje, jednak gdy próbuję ją ściągnąć nic się nie dzieje. Dzieje się tak i przy próbie odpalenia gry przez wyszukiwarkę aplikacji windowsa i przez aplikacje xboxbeta i przez microsoft store.

Próbowałem ściągnąć grę 3 razy na 2 różne dyski nie pomogło.

Posiadam dostęp do gry w usłudze xbox game pass for pc.

:)

KamilMścisz, Jun 15, 2020

2. Building a micro/mini PC suitable for No Man's Sky

I'm out of the loop when it comes to processors these days. I've got a Surface Pro 3, i7, but clearly need something more hefty to play No Man's Sky.

Can I get some decent budget suggestions. I want to build my own micro/mini PC box to connect to my HDMI television.

• What motherboard would you recommend?
    • What processor speed/type?
    • How much memory?
    • What graphics card?
    It would be good if you can send some links to existing motherboard bundles (i.e. processor included). I don't have a massive budget, but always assume if you build yourself, it's much cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Davinder Sangha, Jun 15, 2020
  3. OFFICIAL   No Man's Sky (Discussion)

welp i sold my 680 and used some of the funds to acquire No Mans Sky Steam Version *Smile No man's sky nie działa :) enabled the beta patch already and followed a few suggestions by @Mussels to get fps sorted out *Smile No man's sky nie działa :) will dive in to the game in the morning *Big Grin No man's sky nie działa :D

AlienIsGOD, Jun 15, 2020
  4. No man's sky nie działa

No Man's Sky Crash Exception Code: 0xC0000005

The crash dump as posted here is generated by the game No Man's Sky.

I wonder if you were expecting a crash dump generated by the System instead.

Should there actually be a crash dump generated by the System as well at the same time?

Or is there only ever just one crash dump, in this case from the game?

Just curious, as I have been trying to help this person elsewhere with this issue.

Devilin Pixy, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

No man's sky nie działa

1. No man's sky nie działa - Similar Threads - man's sky nie

2. W centrum uwagi Windows nie działa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W centrum uwagi Windows nie działa: Windows 11 - nie działa opcja W centrum uwagi.Kilkanaście dni temu polubiłam jeden z wyświetlanych obrazów funkcji W centrum uwagi. Od tamtej pory obraz się nie zmienia. Próbowałam go zmienić, ustawiając na ekran blokady zwykły obraz, jednak klikając z powrotem na opcję W...
  3. W centrum uwagi Windows nie działa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W centrum uwagi Windows nie działa: Windows 11 - nie działa opcja W centrum uwagi.Kilkanaście dni temu polubiłam jeden z wyświetlanych obrazów funkcji W centrum uwagi. Od tamtej pory obraz się nie zmienia. Próbowałam go zmienić, ustawiając na ekran blokady zwykły obraz, jednak klikając z powrotem na opcję W...
  4. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  5. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  6. No Mans Sky Files Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Mans Sky Files Location: I recently brought NMS from the Microsoft store hoping to be able to access its files and play with mods, i feel like i've searched everywhere and looked up many different possible methods but still no luck....
  7. Pendrive nie działa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pendrive nie działa: witam mam błąd Device USB\VID_1130&PID_1803\5&9ec5e7a&0&3 had a problem starting. Driver Name: usbstor.inf Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000} Service: USBSTOR Lower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0xA Problem Status: 0xC000009C nie mogę...
  8. No Mans Sky files

No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  9. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...