Windows 10: No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store]

Discus and support No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have had this issue on and off since the desolation update...i thought I had it fixed last week...then rebooted my PC as one does from time to time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NaGus1701, Aug 8, 2020.

1. NaGus1701 Win User

No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store]

i have had this issue on and off since the desolation update...i thought I had it fixed last week...then rebooted my PC as one does from time to time and the this again

No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store] 81e0eb18-0ff4-4bbd-95b3-08dcba7e7998?upload=true.png

I am at a loss...I have tried everything I can think of

re-installing

repairing

Xbox Networking

all my drivers are up to date

my OS is up to date

have turned off my firewall

have turned off my virus program

I even tried technical support about 5 times

I am at a loss

any ideas??

:)

NaGus1701, Aug 8, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store]

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. No Man's Sky "No Connection to Matchmaking services" Windows 10 [purshased from Windows Store] - Similar Threads - Man's Sky Connection

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. No Mans Sky Files Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Mans Sky Files Location: I recently brought NMS from the Microsoft store hoping to be able to access its files and play with mods, i feel like i've searched everywhere and looked up many different possible methods but still no luck....
  5. Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?: No man sky on my pc and my friends pc are crashing every few minutes while my other friend is not crashing at all idk if its because we have amd in our computers or not but we need help please...
  6. No Mans Sky files

No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  7. No man's sky nie działa

No man's sky nie działa: Gdy próbuję włączyć No Man's Sky przekierowuje mnie na stronę narzędzia o nazwie usługi gier które ma do pobrania aktualizacje, jednak gdy próbuję ją ściągnąć nic się nie dzieje. Dzieje się tak i przy próbie odpalenia gry przez wyszukiwarkę aplikacji windowsa i przez...
  8. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's sky saves or any game from ms store: hi I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save editor, but here's: where are my saves? Ive looked almost everywhere and looked up on the internet but to no avail. From what...
  9. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no mans sky windows 10 no connection to matchmaking service

2. no mans sky no connection to matchmaking

3. No Mans Sky no connection to matchmaking services Xbox one