Windows 10: No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC

Discus and support No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't have the online of No Man's Sky on my pc and i don't have the same menu interfaces than anybody, and i don't underestand why. Even the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sluivan, Mar 3, 2021.

1. sluivan Win User

No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC

I don't have the online of No Man's Sky on my pc and i don't have the same menu interfaces than anybody, and i don't underestand why. Even the game telle me that i have the decovery service online, but when i go to the Anomaly, there's nobodyNo man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC [​IMG]

This is my start menu

No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC ccddd8ca-c20d-4327-933f-26cea252bda9?upload=true.png

And that's all. I don't have the choice between the solo mode and the multiplayer mode.

Can someone help me ?

:)

sluivan, Mar 3, 2021

2. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass (PC) is NOT WORKING - July 2020

Hello

So I subscribed to Game Pass on my gaming laptop (Windows 10) and I decided to download No Man's Sky. It is an amazing game as I've played it on console but this is the first time on my laptop. It downloaded fine, but when I go to open the game, it pops
    up "HelloGames", plays a bit of music for about 5 seconds then it force-closes. It then asks me to reinstall. I have done this 36 times so far, just to really make sure it definitely isn't me. I also installed it then reinstalled it on my gaming PC, to no
    avail...

Please can you help me??? The error message I get is this: "Check the Windows Store for more info about No Man's Sky." - pretty basic eh... considering nothing works... I paid for Game Pass and I can't even play on games... help please.

Matty McCullough, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?

GaboMcGamer, Mar 3, 2021
  4. No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC

1. No man's Sky, no online Xbox Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - man's Sky online

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  4. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  5. XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam: Hi,I wonder can i transfer my No Man's Sky save from XBOX to Steam. I bought XBOX Game Pass fpr PC last year and I played No Man's Sky. Now I want to buy the game from Steam. Will my save files sync ? Could I transfer my save files ? I also ask this question to Steam Support....
  6. No mans sky game files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mans sky game files: So, my game starts but it only up to the uh like star system? i get a white screen and then it says no man sky encountered an error or sm **** 69111_0x1F90D00_XB2535413931097327 this is the error, all i did was decrease my render resolution to 10% because i was getting alot...
  7. black screen in no mans sky PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    black screen in no mans sky PC: Been playing No mans sky on the game pass for pc for about a week now. And all of a sudden I am getting a never ending black screen. It happens after the screen where you can switch accounts and to click left mouse button to start the game. After i click the mouse button it...
  8. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020: Hello So I subscribed to Game Pass on my gaming laptop Windows 10 and I decided to download No Man's Sky. It is an amazing game as I've played it on console but this is the first time on my laptop. It downloaded fine, but when I go to open the game, it pops up "HelloGames",...
  9. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC: I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...