Windows 10: No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

Discus and support No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello So I subscribed to Game Pass on my gaming laptop Windows 10 and I decided to download No Man's Sky. It is an amazing game as I've played it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matty McCullough, Jul 30, 2020.

1. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

Hello

So I subscribed to Game Pass on my gaming laptop Windows 10 and I decided to download No Man's Sky. It is an amazing game as I've played it on console but this is the first time on my laptop. It downloaded fine, but when I go to open the game, it pops up "HelloGames", plays a bit of music for about 5 seconds then it force-closes. It then asks me to reinstall. I have done this 36 times so far, just to really make sure it definitely isn't me. I also installed it then reinstalled it on my gaming PC, to no avail...

Please can you help me??? The error message I get is this: "Check the Windows Store for more info about No Man's Sky." - pretty basic eh... considering nothing works... I paid for Game Pass and I can't even play on games... help please.

:)

Matty McCullough, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July Xbox

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 30, 2020
  4. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?

GaboMcGamer, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020

1. No Man's Sky on XBOX Game Pass PC is NOT WORKING - July 2020 - Similar Threads - Man's Sky XBOX

2. No Mans Sky files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  3. black screen in no mans sky PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    black screen in no mans sky PC: Been playing No mans sky on the game pass for pc for about a week now. And all of a sudden I am getting a never ending black screen. It happens after the screen where you can switch accounts and to click left mouse button to start the game. After i click the mouse button it...
  4. Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox PC: I have a problem with No Man's Sky in Xbox GamePass PC, I have a i7-7700k processor and a GTX 1050TI dedicated grafics card, but the game only shows the integrated Intel HD Grafics 630 of the processor in the video settings, there is a way to solve that?...
  5. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for pc

Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  7. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July: [ATTACH] Hey, Xbox Game Pass members! If you didn’t catch them on Twitter, it’s time for our IRL patch notes. Updates include: A major buff for The Sun. There is a new debuff: Sunburn, where overexposure to The Sun will cause damage over time and limited mobility. A new...
  8. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC

Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...