Windows 10: No Mans Sky opinions

Discus and support No Mans Sky opinions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 27, 2016.

1. No Mans Sky opinions

I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of minutes I saw it running.

i suppose the personal thing I'd prefer is a more realistic Galaxy. There don't appear to be any gas giants or gas planets at all. Or red giant Stars. Every planet is a rock planet. I'm not saying gas planets should be too frequent but it would be good if they were in the game purely for fly by aesthetics. One thing I would be curious is do moons feature in the game?

am impressed with the install size. Am pretty tired of games these days being 35-100 gb big. No Mans Sky seemed much smaller. Can't remember exactly but it was only a few gigs.

cheers, Wayne

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 27, 2016

2. Building a micro/mini PC suitable for No Man's Sky

I'm out of the loop when it comes to processors these days. I've got a Surface Pro 3, i7, but clearly need something more hefty to play No Man's Sky.

Can I get some decent budget suggestions. I want to build my own micro/mini PC box to connect to my HDMI television.

• What motherboard would you recommend?
    • What processor speed/type?
    • How much memory?
    • What graphics card?
    It would be good if you can send some links to existing motherboard bundles (i.e. processor included). I don't have a massive budget, but always assume if you build yourself, it's much cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Davinder Sangha, Aug 27, 2016
  3. How to sync IE 8 favorites to WP7

Same opinion for me !!! it's desperate !!!

and nothing even to sync through Sky Drive !!!

PeterSwatch, Aug 27, 2016
  4. No Mans Sky opinions

I'm enjoying it so far. Not usually into exploration games, but it's nice and soothing just flying around discovering stuff.

The latest update, along with the Nvidia Game Ready driver, made performance pretty rock solid for me. I'm usually at 110 FPS+ with fully maxed out settings.

blackroseMD1, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

No Mans Sky opinions

1. No Mans Sky opinions - Similar Threads - Mans Sky opinions

2. SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY GO users with SKY "Q" boxes: Hi folks Users of the SKY GO service on Windows now can access recordings made on a SKY Q box. This is a great update -- especially as you can use the built in app on SKY Q to record Netflix stuff to watch later --SKY Q now has Netflix app (Finally !!). It's now a stand...
  3. Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with No Man's Sky Crashing: Hello all. Got No Man's Sky when it was on sale the other week and have been having a hard time playing it due to crashing. After I play for a while, it will shut down my PC and reboot it saying that there was a power surge and that ASUS protection shut down my computer to...
  4. Windows 10S opinions.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10S opinions.: Hi all. I am getting a new laptop that has windows 10S preinstalled. Is anyone running it here and can share some opinios about it? I am not all that sure I will like it as I want to run the new edge chromium browser and am not sure if I will be able to. Also what will be the...
  5. Beneath a Steel Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beneath a Steel Sky: One of the earliest game I ever enjoyed was the one which came out before the Ark hit a rock. Beneath a Steel Sky. Which I still have on my pc. Has anyone ever progressed to make this a 21st C game? 133652
  6. New Sky Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Sky Router: Hi i have been having a few problems with my internet connection and my service provider (Sky) posted me a new Sky Q router, by the way i don't have sky Q just the sky plus box. But before the new router arrived the problem sorted its self out, i also use some devolo 500...
  7. SecureAplus AV opinions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecureAplus AV opinions?: Posted this in another thread but it seems prudent to start a new thread about it *Smile Anyone here give SecureAplus a try? I like their application whitelisting mechanism and they claim to scan your files using many online AV engines. The only ding I see is their...
  8. Second Opinion Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Second Opinion Scanner: Hi guys, can i know which is the best second opinion scanner currently? malwarebyte or zemana? For av, i use windows 10 built in Windows Defender, so far ok. Thanks. *Smile 106183
  9. Sky Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Go: Sky Go App doesn't work in W10, I have tried different Silverlight settings to no avail! *Sad 13693
  10. Opinions

in Windows 10 Support
    Opinions: On the positive side so much of W10 Preview is an improvement on previous M$ iterations. On the negative side Favourites in Edge is a minefield to set up. All laid out in alphabetical order after being transferred from IE, they can be rearranged to your preferred order as...