Windows 10: No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

Discus and support No man's sky saves or any game from ms store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by galla153, Jun 15, 2020.

1. galla153 Win User

No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

hi

I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save editor, but here's: where are my saves?

Ive looked almost everywhere and looked up on the internet but to no avail. From what i understand i need to turn off cloud saves and then they should appear in the standard location C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\HelloGames\NMS\DefaultUser\... but i cant seem to find it.

thanks already

regards

:)

galla153, Jun 15, 2020

2. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to install Sky news application from Microsoft Store?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To install Sky news application on the computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store.
    2. Click on the search bar on the top right corner and search for Sky news application.
    3. Click on the Sky news application from the search results.
    4. You will find Install button on the right side of the screen, click on it to install the application.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Get trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2020
  4. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

Building a micro/mini PC suitable for No Man's Sky

I'm out of the loop when it comes to processors these days. I've got a Surface Pro 3, i7, but clearly need something more hefty to play No Man's Sky.

Can I get some decent budget suggestions. I want to build my own micro/mini PC box to connect to my HDMI television.

• What motherboard would you recommend?
    • What processor speed/type?
    • How much memory?
    • What graphics card?
    It would be good if you can send some links to existing motherboard bundles (i.e. processor included). I don't have a massive budget, but always assume if you build yourself, it's much cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Davinder Sangha, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

1. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store - Similar Threads - man's sky saves

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  5. No Man Sky PC Game Pass

No Man Sky PC Game Pass: I’m trying to play No Man Sky from my PC game pass and every time that I start playing the game crashes, I have all the requirements. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-man-sky-pc-game-pass/3a7564d6-77f7-48a4-a7bc-295dccefda62
  6. XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game Pass for PC No Man's Sky saves transfer from XBOX to Steam: Hi,I wonder can i transfer my No Man's Sky save from XBOX to Steam. I bought XBOX Game Pass fpr PC last year and I played No Man's Sky. Now I want to buy the game from Steam. Will my save files sync ? Could I transfer my save files ? I also ask this question to Steam Support....
  7. No mans sky game files

No mans sky game files: So, my game starts but it only up to the uh like star system? i get a white screen and then it says no man sky encountered an error or sm **** 69111_0x1F90D00_XB2535413931097327 this is the error, all i did was decrease my render resolution to 10% because i was getting alot...
  8. Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?: No man sky on my pc and my friends pc are crashing every few minutes while my other friend is not crashing at all idk if its because we have amd in our computers or not but we need help please...
  9. No Mans Sky files

No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...