Windows 10: No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...

Discus and support No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/3dguy2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/3dguy2, Feb 28, 2021.

1. /u/3dguy2 Win User

No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...

/u/3dguy2, Feb 28, 2021

2. Disk cleanup don't cleans Windows Update Cleanup.

Here are the answers to your question:

• No, I haven't made any updates or changes but I think it is of Creators Update but there was no file named "Windows Update Cleanup" till some weeks or months, I just noticed after the day when I posted this thread.
    • No, I don't get any error message.
    • No, I haven't tried any troubleshooting steps.
    Sorry for the late reply.

Himanshu Sharma4182005, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 28, 2021
  4. No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...

DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried...

1. No matter how many times i cleanup i cant get rid of this windows update memeory. i tried... - Similar Threads - matter many times

2. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  3. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  4. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  6. I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password and i cant get back in no matter what i try: I have trouble with memory big time so i forgot my password but every single time i enter a new form it gets automatically denied. I dont even use the email i just need to verify a account linked to the email....
  7. Time Zone switches back no matter how many times I change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Zone switches back no matter how many times I change it.: [ATTACH] Greetings! I'm having a bit of trouble setting the time zone for my computer. I've had it for almost a year now and it has never bothered me before, but it's starting to get a little tiring having to convert the time my computer's clock is showing into the actual...
  8. i keep getting this update, no matter how many times i tap download and install.. any way...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this update, no matter how many times i tap download and install.. any way...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5ippo/i_keep_getting_this_update_no_matter_how_many/
  9. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  10. Windows wont let me change my cursor no matter how many times I try

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont let me change my cursor no matter how many times I try: I feel so stupid because Windows straight up wont let me change my cursor. I make a new mouse scheme in mouse properties, browse, click precision select for my cursor and click apply and nothing happens. Nothing changes. Ive tried liek 20 times. It doesnt make any sense. Does...