Windows 10: No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store

Discus and support No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try to click the play button But it won't work. how can I fix this? [ATTACH] And I see a white bar under the application. What does that mean? it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020.

1. No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store

I try to click the play button But it won't work. how can I fix this?

No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store e606627f-cacb-41b7-b177-22652a015b03?upload=true.png

And I see a white bar under the application. What does that mean? it doesn't change until I restart the PC

No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store db25ec92-b420-4a55-818d-7d644ef3d6fb?upload=true.png

:)

FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, May 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, May 29, 2020
  4. No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store

Store wont open again

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist, kindly follow the steps and check if it works. The below steps will reset the Windows store cache.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Restart the Store app, check if issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 29, 2020
Thema:

No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store

1. No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store - Similar Threads - matter much click

2. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open no matter what: I wanted to install an app once when i noticed the store wont open, i looked up online guides and such and tried a few things such as using wsreset, reinstalling with powershell, and terminating and resseting the app in settings. Nothing worked so i went further, at first i...
  3. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont open no matter what: I wanted to install an app once when i noticed the store wont open, i looked up online guides and such and tried a few things such as using wsreset, reinstalling with powershell, and terminating and resseting the app in settings. Nothing worked so i went further, at first i...
  4. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can i open the microsoft store

how can i open the microsoft store: when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with something went wrong please try again later so i try to start up update orchestrator service but its not there so i update my pc...
  6. how can i open the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i open the microsoft store: when i try to open the store it wont load so i try to check my updates in the settings but the windows update tab isnt working and responds with something went wrong please try again later so i try to start up update orchestrator service but its not there so i update my pc...
  7. how can i open the microsoft store

8. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.: Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck for hours at the acquiring license stage, so I tried resetting the app from the settings. After resetting, the application...
  9. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.: Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck for hours at the acquiring license stage, so I tried resetting the app from the settings. After resetting, the application...
  10. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.